Yves Rocher Mure Sauvage eau de toilette  » Perfume  »
  • So admittedly I like scents that strike a good balance of fresh without being too overpowering
  • With the special offer, I paid Euros 2.80 for the purse spray
  • The glass bottle itself is small enough and convenient enough to fit into a handbag
  • I know that I´m not the only one who likes this scent as my best friend kept spritzing herself with it when she came to visit and eventually headed down to the Yves Rocher to treat herself to a bottle of the same

• by GiGi

One of my favorite things about Yves Rocher the French cosmetics company is that apart from the good quality of their products, they have a lot of special offers. I actually bought the Yves Rocher- Mure Sauvage (Wild Blackberry) eau de toilette in the 20ml purse spray as their local shop in my town had a half price sale on some items. Now let me tell you that I´m usually the sort of person who is very very sensitive to perfumes…too sweet or too floral and they can be really headache inducing. So admittedly I like scents that strike a good balance of fresh without being too overpowering.

/> At the sale price for their perfume range though, I thought “Why not give it a try…it´s only a small bottle after all and if I don´t like it, well, it isn´t too expensive that I´d be extremely upset”. With the special offer, I paid Euros 2. 80 for the purse spray.

It was well worth it. The glass bottle itself is small enough and convenient enough to fit into a handbag. It´s admittedly a very basic, no frills design- glass with a spray format and a plastic cap.

As this particular scent is Blackberry the plastic top is purple. The eau de toilette is from their Plaisirs de ...

• Nature range (Pleasures of Nature) and they have a variety of scents such as cherry, coconut, vanilla, strawberry etc. Blackberry has always been a one of my favorite fruits and I usually like blackberry scented products.

Upon first whiff, the scent is a very soft, fresh blackberry, rather like those fizzy fruit flavored sweets I used to have as a kid. Although it is a fruity smell it is by no means overwhelming. Nor is it nauseatingly sweet.

Just really really yummy. I caught myself having a sniff of my wrists every now and then for a couple of hours. The scent doesn´t linger all day but it

lasts for a good few hours and stays true.

It doesn´t die down into one of those nasty odors after a while. I know that I´m not the only one who likes this scent as my best friend kept spritzing herself with it when she came to visit and eventually headed down to the Yves Rocher to treat herself to a bottle of the same. Needless to say, my bottle has run out already and I am keen to get myself the 100ml full size bottle next time I´m in town.

I may also buy the blackberry body lotion from the same range to layer the scent. It´s definitely my every day scent. Very nice, very uplifting.

Highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611021420180428/k2311a0211/2.11.11