Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks Facial Tissues 2 ply
  • I have nothing against the other major name brand competitor and I think they make great tissues too– but I am very loyal to my Puffs brand
  • The one problem with the product is that unless you have a cold or some other reason to want Vicks in your nostrils, you don’t usually get much use out of it
  • I learned that lesson when someone who was at my house started crying and before I even thought about having left the box out from a recent cold, she grabbed one and wiped her eyes
  • So in a nutshell– fantastic product that I highly recommend, but not for every day use

• by reviewabit

There are a few products I am very picky about when I have a cold and my tissues are one of them. I have always preferred Puffs brand, dating back to when they first came on the scene. They were softer, stronger, and the original ones had a nice scent. When you have a sore nose, you want a softer tissue.

When you have a bad cold and you know you are going to get a sore nose eventually, you still want a softer tissue to prevent it from being as bad as it could be. The Puffs with lotion keep a steady dose of moisturizing lotion coming at your nose non stop. It’s especially helpful when you have one of those colds where your nose just runs like a faucet and you

wish you could just stuff a box of tissues up each nostril to save you all the wiping! Puffs are strong enough to withstand sneezing and dripping without falling apart every time you use one.

The lotion benefit and the softness and strength are only parts of the benefit of this product. They added the scent of Vicks. Brilliant idea, in my humble opinion.

If you are someone who likes the scent of Vicks Vapors to soothe your poor sick sinuses, then this is the perfect product for you. When I put Vicks on my chest, it reaches my nostrils, but also leaves a greasy mess on my skin. If you put it close to your nostrils (Many people put some in their nostrils but yu aren’t really supposed to do that.

) And you have a ...

• bad cold, you will soon have it all wiped off and you won’t smell it anymore. But if it is in your tissue, which will be your nose’s constant companion until you kick the bug, it’s always there to pamper you!

Lotion, vapors, softness, strength, and a pretty box to make everything better. What else can you ask for in a tissue?

I have nothing against the other major name brand competitor and I think they make great tissues too– but I am very loyal to my Puffs brand.

I have a cold right now, in fact, and I have had to use up a box of cheap tissues from a dollar store before I could justify buying more, and I am really missing my Puffs with Vicks. I don’t normally keep

a lot of them on hand, just a few for when colds and flu hit. The one problem with the product is that unless you have a cold or some other reason to want Vicks in your nostrils, you don’t usually get much use out of it.

You wouldn’t want to use anything with Vicks on it to wipe your eyes while you were crying. I learned that lesson when someone who was at my house started crying and before I even thought about having left the box out from a recent cold, she grabbed one and wiped her eyes. Needless to say it was not pleasant.

A bottle of eyedrops later, I put the Puffs away and promised to be more careful in the future. So in a nutshell– fantastic product that I highly recommend, but not for every day use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411021420080428/k2311a0211/2.11.11