Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Bar Soap
  • The scent of the soap is warm and spicy I think which is great for both men and women to use
  • I even like to use this soap for cleansing my face because it is very gentle and doesn’t leave a residue behind on the skin that cause it to dry out which I love
  • The way I like to use this very gentle soap is by getting into my warm bath and soaking for about 10 minutes to help get my skin warm and wet
  • I would recommend this organic bar of soap to any male or female to use for cleansing their body, skin and face

• by Soleil Robins

My skin has been super sensitive and dry and I have a wicked red itchy rash. I have not been able to use a regular bar of soap or body wash so I have been cleansing my skin with Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Bar Soap. I find this soap to be very gentle and very nourishing to my dried out itchy skin. I even love the nourishing natural soothing organic ingredients in this soap.

Now the soap comes in a 5 ounce bar that I find very easy to hold. The soap has a creamy color to it and melts like a lotion into the skin cleansing it

as I am using it to wash up with. The scent of the soap is warm and spicy I think which is great for both men and women to use. I even like to use this soap for cleansing my face because it is very gentle and doesn’t leave a residue behind on the skin that cause it to dry out which I love. The natural nourishing and soothing ingredients in this bar of soap are shea butter, soy milk, vitamins, herbal extracts, minerals, spices and essential oils.

The way I like to use this very gentle soap is by getting into my warm bath and soaking for about ...

• 10 minutes to help get my skin warm and wet. After I take the soap and rub it all over my skin and body. The bar of soap melts just like a creamy thick lotion into the skin leaving me feeling very clean and my skin and body very nourished and moisturized. Once I have washed up with the soap and I am done soaking in my warm bath I usually rinse off with very warm water to help get the rest of the soap off my skin. After my skin is soothed, cleansed, moisturized and nourished and the red rash slowly starts to ease away.

When I use

this soap to cleanse my face I simply wet my skin and face down with warm water and rub a little bit of the soap into my skin. After I rinse my face clean and it is left feeling soft and fresh without feeling tight and dried out.

I would recommend this organic bar of soap to any male or female to use for cleansing their body, skin and face. I do think the soap is affordable and worth the price when your skin is itchy and red and needs gentle cleanse. I do hope those of you who try this soap like how it gentle cleanses your skin and soothes it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111021420030428/k2311a0211/2.11.11