Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp Work Out Video
  • Unfortunately all that weight I gained went to all the wrong places
  • I am so conscious about them and no work out videos seems to have work on my stomach fat, well not until I found Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp work out video
  • I like the video cover as I can see Billy’s picture posing in some kind of martial art position
  • I got the work out video at only $10 and I think they are worth every cent of it
  • There is a lot of moves that involves the knees as well and I love how refreshing it feels

• by janicemic

I have been trying real hard to get rid of the fat ring on my stomach. I gained 22 pounds from popping multi mineral, multi vitamin and multi fiber three times a day after each meal for 5 months consecutively. If you ask me who in their right mind would have done that? Well one who was so desperate to gain some weight. Unfortunately all that weight I gained went to all the wrong places. I have been stocking on work out videos and well some of them worked however most of them did not. After experimenting with dozens of work out video I managed to tone down my thigh and my arms however my stomach remains fat. People sometimes ask me if I am pregnant. Can you imagine my horror and embarrassment when that happens? I have to buy

a size up for my blouse otherwise I would have to risk showing the fat on my stomach. I am so conscious about them and no work out videos seems to have work on my stomach fat, well not until I found Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp work out video. I like the video cover as I can see Billy’s picture posing in some kind of martial art position. It gives me the impression that Billy’s Ab bootcamp work out video will work with his serious mean business stance and expression.

I got the work out video at only $10 and I think they are worth every cent of it. I work on this real hard for about a month and I see results on my stomach. I seriously did see tremendous result and for the first time ever, I can ...

• pull out my old tops and wear some of them without having to feel conscious about my stomach popping out. This work out video is not for beginner as they are very tough from the starts.

Billy’s instruction were very clear however he is also very stern thus making the whole work out not as fun as other work out video I own. However this is by far the only work out video that managed to give me tremendous results on my stomach. I have managed to turn the saturated fat I have on my stomach in to lean muscles. Even though the work out video offers really tough movements however I am very surprised at seeing moves that I have not seen in other videos I own. Most of them are cross related and repeated moves from what I

have seen and gone through. However Billy’s Ab bootcamp is so refreshingly new.

This work out video only run for 35 minutes and seriously, I do not think I could last much more than that. I have muscle pain on the stomach and find it painful to wake up from bed. It is not serious pain to the extent I have to stay on bed, I’m just saying that this work out works on me. I love the variation of work out from this video too. I have standing one and also floor crunching ones. There is a lot of moves that involves the knees as well and I love how refreshing it feels. Instead of just doing different sets of crunches on the floor I am working on my stomach with my legs as well. I totally love this work out video.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411021419980428/k2311a0211/2.11.11