Watsons Oatmeal Body Butter
  • My Experience and Opinion Ever since I learned that body butters are more moisturizing and thicker than a regular body lotion, I grew fond of it
  • The first body butter that I bought was Watsons Cherry Body Butter
  • At first, I wanted to buy the virgin coconut oil but it was too cheap, so I thought that it might be not really good in quality
  • When I smelled each one of them, I liked the scent of the oatmeal more, so finally, I decided to buy it
  • I would definitely recommend this to all ladies, most especially for those who want a budget-friendly body butters that could work almostt as good as the other expensive brands

• by hidge

The Product The container is a round plastic jar with a light brown label where you could see some oatmeal picture on it. This product weighs 130 grams which is a pretty generous amount for a thick body butter.

This has a pleasant bathroom soap, clean, floral-like scent that I really like.

This has a thick consistency that does not just fall or go anywhere even if I turn the jar up side down.

I was able to buy this body butter on sale which was around Php80 or $2, not sure how much was the original price, though.

My Experience and Opinion Ever since I learned that body butters are more moisturizing and thicker than a regular body lotion, I grew fond of it. I started looking around our local malls until I realized that I have seen quite a lot of body products from Watsons which means that there is a high chance that I could find a cheap but decent in quality body butters

in there. The first body butter that I bought was Watsons Cherry Body Butter. After I finished it, I started looking for alternatives.

Lately, when I visited Watsons, I discovered that they displayed some new body butter lines. They had virgin coconut ones, apple flavor, milk, and this one, oatmeal. At first, I wanted to buy the virgin coconut oil but it was too cheap, so I thought that it might be not really good in quality. I also did not buy the apple one because it was basically the same with the cherry body butter that I had before. So, I ended up with two choices, the milk and oatmeal body butters. When I smelled each one of them, I liked the scent of the oatmeal more, so finally, I decided to buy it.

I was using my The Body Shop Body Butter before this and I stopped using it for a while to give this promising product a chance to prove how good and effective this ...

• could be. I only use this on my legs as I use a separate lotion for my arms. I applied this after taking a bath. I made sure that my legs were dry before applying this to avoid oil resistance on my skin. As soon as I dipped my middle finger on this, I was totally impressed how thick this product considering its cheap price.

When I finally spread this body butter, it created a white cast on my skin but it just disappeared as I continued rubbing it gently. When I finished putting this on both of my legs, I felt how smooth and soft my skin was. However, unlike the Body Shop body butter that I was using, this left a matte finish on my skin instead of a sexy silky finish that I used to achieve from The Body Shop. It was disappointing but I realized, what can I expect from a cheap body butter, right? So, I guess, this body butter is still

nice after all.

I continued using this for a few weeks and somehow, I could see some improvements on my skin. I honestly do have drier skin on my feet and ever since I started using this, they started to look radiant, soft, and smooth. Considering that this is a cheap body butter, I was pleasantly shocked of how effective this could be.

The Bottom Line This body butter has a very good quality. It may not deliver a silky finish that you usually get from more expensive brands but the fact that this worked on improving the dry and dull skin of my feet, that is totally impressive. I would definitely recommend this to all ladies, most especially for those who want a budget-friendly body butters that could work almostt as good as the other expensive brands.

Pros Cheap, thick, fragrant, smoothing, and not sticky.

Cons Unlike other body butters, this does not create a silky finish.

Would I buy this product again?

I discovered a cheaper but better body butter than this, so no, I would not buy this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111021419960328/k2311a0211/2.11.11