Jilbere de Paris Ceramic Mega Vent Hair Brush
  • I bought them online and they cost me peanuts
  • I can not remember how much they were however I remember they were very cheap and definitely worth buying
  • I love the brush as it is really big and they cover big portion of my hair when I comb them
  • The manufacturer should consider making this comb less heavy however I adore every thing about this comb other than the weight factor
  • Aside from that, I also love the super tangle free experience

• by janicemic

I am crazy about my hair. I keep them really long as I feel very feminine with long hair. They are long to my waist and thus very tough to take care especially since I color treat them too often and constantly change my hair style from perming and rebonding them. This takes a toll on them and my hair easily break and fall if I do not condition them enough. Besides my daily routine of blowing them dry with hair dryer does not help in promoting healthy hair. However since they are so long I will end up with a drenched shirt if I do not blow dry them. Thus when I saw this brush from Jilbere de Paris Ceramic Mega Vent I was so thrilled. I know this comb is

made for me. I bought them online and they cost me peanuts. I can not remember how much they were however I remember they were very cheap and definitely worth buying.

This brush is very big and probably one of the biggest brushes I own, however I always use them when I want to super speed drying process. The brush is rectangular in shape and it has a full blown of spikes sitting in the bed of the brush. I love the brush as it is really big and they cover big portion of my hair when I comb them.

The comb has nylon bristles thus they do not hurt my hair when I run them through my hair. They are gentle on my scalp as well as I do not feel ...

• any pain when I brush my hair. I also love how this comb seems to be able to detangle my hair like no other. Usually I would cringe trying to detangle them after I shampoo and condition my hair however this baby run smooth on my hair without any pulling or tugging. However, I really wish this comb is not as heavy as it is. I had to rotate from right to left hand when I use this comb. The manufacturer should consider making this comb less heavy however I adore every thing about this comb other than the weight factor.

I love the fact that this comb is infused with ceramic thus they make my hair drying practice easier and faster. The ceramic material in the comb barrel also protects my

hair from heat from further damage. However the nylon pins does get really hot and I have this fear that my hair would break when I blow dry them, however thus far after using this for a year plus I have not suffer from anything like that. I love how my hair is silky smooth when I use this brush. They are great in providing volume to my limp long hair which is usually weigh down by the time they are dry, however I am able to achieve some volume with this amazing brush. Aside from that, I also love the super tangle free experience. If you are like me and hate having to detangle your hair after every single wash, you will know what I mean. This is a great investment for my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111021419900328/k2311a0211/2.11.11