Valeo Neoprene Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • I used to have a huge stomach, and when I heard about waist trimmers I decided to buy one
  • I bought Valeo Neoprene Waist Trimmer for $10 online, and it was one of the bests I wore
  • The waist would be a convenient one to wear in the evening and afternoon when I had nothing to do
  • Around 3 months later, I noticed that my waist size had already been reduced by around 4 inches, which was not bad
  • I like that it does not easily tear apart from potential causes like insects, dusts and mites

• by sichome

I used to have a huge stomach, and when I heard about waist trimmers I decided to buy one. I bought Valeo Neoprene Waist Trimmer for $10 online, and it was one of the bests I wore.

This product is black in color, weighing 6.4 oz and measured 9.2 x 5.5 x 2 inches. It is made just for individuals who have medium to large sizes. It is primarily made of neoprene making it a tough waist trimmer, which was sturdy enough to be worn all day, but was actually comfortable to be worn by anyone. In fact, it is a little thick because of the fabric, but it is not too thick so as to cause discomfort when it is around your waist. How tight it is depends on you because it has a wide length, and so it is pretty much adjustable to suit your style. It is actually lightweight because it does not feel too heavy, it can induce sweating and all but it still does not feel

sticky as it helps you sweat. Besides it does not restrict your movements at all.

It is a waist trimmer designed to induce sweating while you wear it. Basically it helps you lose water weight, and when the water weight is lost you sweat a lot. In effect you lose a lot of weight by making you lose a lot of water weight which might be a contributor to the weight you have. You can wear it anytime you want, by how many hours you want. It all depends on you. Because of the neoprene inside, it felt comfortable - it did not feel too dry nor too rough when it got in contact with your waist, and it hardly felt greasy and abrasive. But you will feel the perspiration building inside as you wear it for hours, and you will also feel a slight burning sensation indicating it was already burning some calories.

The waist would be a convenient one to wear in the evening and afternoon when I had nothing to do.

• If you are too lazy to exercise, or if you are too injured to move a lot, wearing this waist trimmer can be a pretty good alternative to doing a lot of physical work. It can really burn calories and make you sweat, which was what a lot of physical activities do, anyway. Seeing a lot of sweat being made after 2 hours or more on a daily basis was an indication it was working, and it also felt lighter afterwards. It was not instant or anything because I can actually feel the additional pounds on the waist, but every week I can feel a difference because a few inches were being subtracted. The waist trimmer was still in good shape.

Around 3 months later, I noticed that my waist size had already been reduced by around 4 inches, which was not bad. I also exercised regularly, but not on a daily basis, by walking and running outside. While I know it claimed to help reduce, it must not be used as a

total alternative to losing weight with traditional methods You should still exercise instead of just relying on waist trimmers, because there is no replacement to exercising and eating rihgt on a daily basis.

Still, it was important in cutting down the inches I used to have in a faster time, and for a long time that I used it, it did not tear down, nor did it break loose. It was really a durable but comfortable material to wear, and it was sturdy enough to fit a lot of people with various waist lines. I like that it does not easily tear apart from potential causes like insects, dusts and mites. It may not be water proof, but it does not stay damp for a long time, and it easily dries. Cleaning it is pretty easy and it won’t loosen up the fibers inside. The fabric is still intact as mentioned, it has not shrunk, nor has it lost it original shape, after the things I already did like cleaning or accidental pulling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411021419840328/k2311a0211/2.11.11