McDavid Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • I bought McDavid Waist Trimmer as one of my waist trimmers, for $20 from a store
  • It can be worn for as long as you want, while helping you lose weight in a convenient way
  • As a result of using it daily, my stomach became thinner, and I noticed that it was not as big as before

• by sichome

I bought McDavid Waist Trimmer as one of my waist trimmers, for $20 from a store. I wore it for months before saying it was effective. It is helpful in your weight loss efforts.

This product is in a nice black color, weighing 8.8 oz and has the measurements of up to 50 inches. It fit a lot of people. It was made of velcro which makes it a tough waist trimmer which is not easy to get old. Since it is made of velcro, it means you can just wear it comfortable but it will not break loose. It actually feels pretty lightweight despite the tightness, and though you sweat a lot it does not feel too sticky since it does not stay on the belt for a long time. It does not get the smell of the sweat.

After all,

it is a waist trimmer, and is designed to help you burn calories by inducing sweat. It helps you lose those additional fat inside the waist by making you feel too heated, and lose those extra calories in the form of sweat. It can be worn for as long as you want, while helping you lose weight in a convenient way. Besides, it hardly feels any greasy at all, and it also does not feel anything rough and abrasive to the skin. But it is not the most comfortable waist trimmer.

Whenever I would wear it, I would actually notice that warm sensation, as if my calories were being burned. It felt pretty nice, because it was warm while the belt was making your wait much tighter. In fact, while wearing it, I did not feel uneasy because it did not feel abrasive,

• it did not feel too tightening, and it felt pretty much fitting enough. I did not have any case of injuries around the stomach while wearing it, hence it was a safe waist trimmer.

It did not offer me instant results, but I liked what I saw because, my stomach was getting thinner every day. After wearing it for months, it was in good shape, but I stopped wearing it for a time. Anyway, it was actually pretty tough and durable because it did not have tears.

As a result of using it daily, my stomach became thinner, and I noticed that it was not as big as before. But you know it happened within around 2 months of daily use. Likewise, you should always eat less than you can burn and you should also do a lot of physical activities every day.

Besides, it is just a helpful product which can help you, in case you’re having difficulty in that area.

This is a decent product, because it did what it claimed, without really claiming anything exaggerated. In fact, it helped me get rid of the water weight easily, in a reasonable period. It did not cause me to have sudden weight gain unlike a lot of products which actually backfired against other people. Luckily it is pretty safe, it can be worn by anyone, and it did not get broken because it was made of a tough material. This one is part of a reliable solution to losing a lot of weight, but be sure to use it on a daily basis because if you don’t do it everyday, it might be a longer time before getting the results you wanted.

McDavid Waist Trimmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411021419810328/k2311a0211/2.11.11