Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream for $20 from a store, when I had some dark circles
  • It is an eye cream that may not address every eye problem, but at least it can help my problem
  • I was a little upset I could not see any result yet, but my patience was long so I decided to stick to it
  • It may not be as mild as I thought but it worked well, and it did not leave a lot of residues after use

• by sichome

I bought Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream for $20 from a store, when I had some dark circles. I bought it because I was convinced by the positive reviews I read, which stated it worked pretty well. I liked it even if it was just a small bottle weighing .5 oz.

It is unscented, and so it doesn’t cause any nuisances and problems. It is like an anti aging cream. It is quite thin, and if you apply just enough amount it won’t cause the skin to be slippery. But at least it did not irritate the eyes, and it did not cause me to have tears. Moreover, it is suited for all skin types, and regardless of your eye sensitivity.

It is an eye cream that may not address every eye problem, but at least it can help my problem. Its other ingredients include some long words I didn’t recall. It is

not exactly an all-natural product, but at least it does not have parabens, artificial colorings, dyes and scents, and it is free from oil and alcohol, so it won’t cause drying.

Anyone can use it regardless of skin type, and because I am acne-prone and pretty much oily, I actually like it because it hardly caused too much residues behind after applying it. In fact, it did not feel too greasy and it was not messy because of its pretty much even consistency without any lumps.

It was not drying that’s for sure, but it can be a little oily if you apply a lot. Fortunately it has a lot inside and so if you apply small amounts of it every night it won’t run out easily. It also did not cause much complications or anything in the long run, like blotches and flaking, even a few hours later after you apply it.

I must say it took ...

• me around a month before seeing real results. I was a little upset I could not see any result yet, but my patience was long so I decided to stick to it. But, after the 2nd week, I was more convinced after noticing that my dark circles were dramatically lightening. There was no longer that deep line under the eyes, and they don’t look that haggard and tired anymore. In fact, the skin around my eyes looked even with the rest of the skin, and it was much better and brighter.

The end result was satisfactory because it was what I wanted. The dark circles were no longer there. There were no flakes, blotches and unevenness. No rough patches and signs of sagging. It may not be as mild as I thought but it worked well, and it did not leave a lot of residues after use. In fact, you only needed a small amount when using it

because it was already pretty much a good, pretty effective product with a good type of consistency that quickly dries around your eye area when you applied it, and it does not blur your vision after application. Lastly, it is not one to cause me unpleasant allergies.

While it did take a month before seeing some improvements, at least I was glad that it did not last beyond that. I was actually glad I used this product because it evened out my dark sin tone, improved its color and made it look brighter and toned. It was not exactly a natural product, but it was free from the unwanted things like alcohol, synthetic oils and some parabens. It also did not have a scent. It did not make me tear up, though it is not the mildest product. You should still make sure to apply it a little far from the eyes, however. It was a good buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111021419770328/k2311a0211/2.11.11