Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like using it because it can sting a little but not as painful as others
  • I did not experience any serious complications after using it
  • I know that it can handle acne spots very well, but I used other products like a facial wash and a toner, which were also tough at getting rid of the acne spots which were getting severe
  • I am just glad these 3 products worked well together at eliminating the acne spots, and they did not cost me a lot of money

• by sichome

I used a lot of Benzoyl Peroxide treatments because I am acne-prone. I bought Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment by Acne.org for $20 from a store and it was 8 oz. Here are my reviews on the product.

This BP treatment is an acne medication which directly cured acne spots with Benzoyl Peroxide, a tougher medication than salicylic acid. You are supposed to use it everyday at least once a day, and let it dry for as long as needed. Curing them can take weeks or months, because it depends on how severe the acne may be. I like using it because it can sting a little but not as painful as others. It also dries and leaves white residues behind if it dries just like other BP treatments but its BP content is not as powerful as others, with

other treatments containing as high as 10 percent.

My routine consisted of a facial wash, which is effective at removing dirt and is actually one of the bests I used. Then I would apply an acne toner called Burt’s Bees Toner, which is a product I’ve been using for a long time. It is made just for acne as well. This spot corrector was the last I’d use because it is tough and I wanted it to work on the acne while I slept. Like other spot correctors, it is in a gel form, but it is not as oily as others, and so it will get down to your pores easily. It will be absorbed in quite some time, and it won’t cause dryness. It only causes a mild sting that indicates it is finally working, and it is natural ...

• among BP treatments. I did not experience any serious complications after using it.

There would be white thin residues as a result of using it, when you wake up in the morning. The good news was, I saw my acne were smaller now, and less redder. But I still continued with the routine, sometimes using a refining mask, and it made my acne heal after 3 more weeks. It may not be as fast as others, however it healed my acne safely, no scars and long-term complications, and no dryness. While not all spot correctors I used were strong enough, at least it eliminated them without any complications. The sting was a nuisance, but it won’t hurt you. It is quite drying, but it is just a symptom to deal with by applying a moisturizer.

I did not have anything else to

say about it because it hardly caused me to itch. Besides, the stinging pain did not last long, though it can be a little annoying because at times I cannot deal with it very well. But at least it did not cause me to have redness because I was not sensitive.

I know that it can handle acne spots very well, but I used other products like a facial wash and a toner, which were also tough at getting rid of the acne spots which were getting severe. I am just glad these 3 products worked well together at eliminating the acne spots, and they did not cost me a lot of money. Sometimes it can be a little tiring to use them everyday but I just forced myself to follow them through and I am glad it was worth doing.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
    • + i want to try it ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111021419760328/k2311a0211/2.11.11