Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream was worth around $7 from a store, when I bought it
  • I don't like Clearasil at all because of the bad things which occurred to me back then, but it is one of the best acne treatments I used regardless of the pain I experienced when applying it
  • I think that this acne spot corrector was effective at treating acne regardless of age
  • No scars and redness were all over and I like that it did not cause me a complicated breakout after that
  • It cost me less than $50 which was much inexpensive because many acne treatments cost way more, and you don't know if it would work well or not

• by sichome

Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream was worth around $7 from a store, when I bought it. I don’t like Clearasil at all because of the bad things which occurred to me back then, but it is one of the best acne treatments I used regardless of the pain I experienced when applying it. While the product looked just as much as like the ones I bought before and it has no difference and other things which made it greatly stand out among other acne treatments in the market, I suppose it was much tougher because of the medications it contains, and lastly, it acted pretty fast.

I would use a facial wash made by Neutrogena, which would not leave any dirt behind. It is also for acne

and is tough at removing any dirt. Next, I would use a toner which can refine pores. Lastly, I would apply this one, because it would act on each acne spot. Leaving it on for a long time can help give it time to reduce on the acne. It may be in a medicated gel form, but it won’t cause the pores to dry too much. In fact, it permeates your pores easily. While it causes a sting which is a natural reaction, I did not have redness and breakouts as a result of using it.

When you wake up, you will notice it became a bunch of transparent residues which meant it already dried. My acne spots were almost healed, as if ready to go ...

• away, making me glad it worked quite as instant as I thought. It took me 3 more weeks before I got rid of them completely, as I needed to deal with my period back then, and that caused more acne, before they were gone, completely. No complications like redness and irritation. I think that this acne spot corrector was effective at treating acne regardless of age. My acne were not that old but not new. It also did not leave scars behind. A total of around 5 weeks had passed when all the severe acne spots dried and went away. No scars and redness were all over and I like that it did not cause me a complicated breakout after that. It can dry the acne,
        but you should still apply a tough moisturizer. The pain is also what you should bear with, but it is not long-lasting anyway.

Using acne kits may cost a lot more, hence I was glad I used a tough spot corrector and a toner and a facial wash which were all tough at getting rid of my severe pimples without causing scars. It cost me less than $50 which was much inexpensive because many acne treatments cost way more, and you don’t know if it would work well or not. Besides, while it can sting because of the medications it contains, it is not one to cause a lot of redness. You will decide if it would work or not, and you should just buy and see it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111021419750328/k2311a0211/2.11.11