Clearasil Stayclear Daily Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Not knowing what to do, I decided to just buy Clearasil Stayclear Daily Facial Scrub out on a whim
  • I started applying it for the first time and noticed how cool and tingly it can feel
  • I like this product a lot because it did work

• by sichome

A few months ago I was having some terrible acne because I would sleep very late at night for many days. I tried my regular products, but there came a point when I could not find a certain product I was accustomed to using. Not knowing what to do, I decided to just buy Clearasil Stayclear Daily Facial Scrub out on a whim. This is a scrub made by Neutrogena which promises to get rid of new and old acne by its special formula that controls the production of oil and eliminates dirt and grime deep seated in the pores. I used this product for 3 months and found it a very effective, satisfactory product.

This product comes in a small tube,

weighing 5 oz. It had a girly design with a big logo from the company, and inside was a light orange scrub with small reddish microbeads. This product had a nice, soft texture which must be applied on your face at least 2 times a week to help cure acne and blackheads. I started applying it for the first time and noticed how cool and tingly it can feel. The scrub can really stick to the skin, and it would remain there until you wash it off.

It is non-sticky and non-greasy. As I said, it can really stick well to the skin, and when it is there you can feel as if your pores were tightening up for a minute ...

• or two. You can really feel as well that your face is a lot cleaner and oil-free the moment you rinse it off. Because it is inside a jar, you can dab as much as you want and you will not cause any mess because you only need to open the cap and that’s it. It does not have a harsh odor in it, and the color is nice.

Because it is oil-free, it does not cause any oiliness at all. It suits oily skin types and normal type of skin. It is best for acne because it has salicylic acid which are tough against acne and blackheads, and can really get to the root cause of it. But I am not

the one to complain, because since using it I noticed that my big cysts were getting noticeably smaller by the third week of using it. And my blackheads were turning brown. By the fifth week, my face was finally clear, and a lot of people were commenting on it.

I like this product a lot because it did work. I don’t have to go through any 4-step process that requires some toner or moisturizer, and I like how it is easily absorbed by the skin. As I mentioned, it is oil-free, so it is not a contributor to my oily skin, and it is non-drying either. But I still suggest that you apply some good moisturizer to be on the safe side.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111021419740328/k2311a0211/2.11.11