Altus Athletic Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • Altus Athletic Waist Trimmer was worth $13 when I bought it online
  • I think it is more comfortable than the others I bought before, and it was not as thick as others, making it pretty lightweight and wearable anywhere you happen to be
  • You can also wear it for as long as you want, even under your normal clothes without being too apparent which means it is convenient for anyone

• by sichome

Altus Athletic Waist Trimmer was worth $13 when I bought it online. Like many others I bought before, it is pretty comfortable. I think it is more comfortable than the others I bought before, and it was not as thick as others, making it pretty lightweight and wearable anywhere you happen to be.

It weighs 8 oz, and is in black color. It fits anyone with large sizes, including me. Its material is made of neoprene which makes it a nice, but tough waist trimmer which felt quite durable, strong and sturdy, yet quite comfortable to wear for a day. The fabric or material is pretty thick for a reason, but it can still be worn by anyone regardless of waist size, just as long it fits. Besides, it can be adjusted so anyone who is slim or too fat can wear it. It does not feel too heavy because you

can wear it however it does not pull you down while y But wearing it, it did not feel too tight so as to make me feel too uncomfortable when I am wearing it, and it also move. You don’t feel any heavy force inside, however it can still cause perspiration.

You actually lose additional weight by making you lose the water which make you look bloated. Almost everyone actually has more water weight, and by inducing sweating a lot of water weight will be lost. It actually feels warm inside because it helps induce the burning of calories around your waist which then results to a slimmer waist. You can also wear it for as long as you want, even under your normal clothes without being too apparent which means it is convenient for anyone.

It is pretty convenient wearing it everyday if I had nothing to do because ...

• I cannot exercise all the time, and it feels pretty tiring to really exercise in a long time. So when you have it a lot of sweat is being made and it actually does not feel sticky despite it. Actually I would wear it everyday for 2 or less hours, at night when I am pretty free. I knew that it would take time before seeing the results I wanted, but alongside wearing it, I also did some physical activities like walking, and I also ate lesser. But I can see some change on a weekly basis, and I suppose it was because of the things I did.

After around 3 months, my stomach became much smaller but I did not know how many pounds I lost. I suppose it was not dramatic, although my clothes had become looser. I actually did not exactly track my progress because I became

too busy but I was glad it worked, because back then it was hard to have a smaller waist, after all the things I did back then.

But I can tell it was a good, pretty tough product you can wear if you want additional help in losing weight, because it can really help you sweat and lose those water weight, which actually make you gain a lot more weight. In fact, a lot of people are having troubles losing those water weight, and by using a tough waist trimmer like this, you can quickly get rid of them without any unwanted reactions, like a sudden gain of pounds which might be the case with a lot of weight loss products like teas and pills. Besides, it is a tough product which would not actually break or tear apart easily, as I wore it for months without noticing any big tears.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411021419730328/k2311a0211/2.11.11