Ponds creme
  • The cost of this small pack of ponds cr�me is not at all high and it is very much affordable

• by sanath
      Ponds cr�me is a face cr�me, which comes in different varieties, and it is the product from the company called Ponds. I have been using it since a long time when I was

going to school.

It suits my face and skin very well.

It is a perfect base for light make-ups.

It comes in different varieties such as, for oily skin and non-oily ...

• skin and even to control the dryness of the skin and also to control the excess oil of the face.

It suits best to my skin whenever I apply it depending upon the

condition of the climate.

The cost of this small pack of ponds cr�me is not at all high and it is very much affordable.

All my friends also like it very much.

Lela Morton says :

I used the Ponds overnight replenishing cream for two nights and now have a red rash on my face, I will discontinue use but I wondered why this would happen. Lela

Galega says :

You might be allergic to any of the ingredients of Pond’s Overnight Replenishing Cream. It happens and quite normal. It is because of this fact that users are advised to go for patch test before applying any new cream on their face/body.

You should immediately discontinue it. Next time, use a product which is suitable for your skin type and understand about any possibility of allergy you might have. Going for patch test before using the cream will also be prudent in your case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312803141970931/k2311a0328/3.28.07