Black & Decker TR1400SB 4-Slice Toaster  » Housewares  »
  • I only paid 40 dollars for this toaster and I believe that the price was cheap considered the product that I received
  • I love the stainless steel look along with the black
  • One of the main reasons that I decided to purchase this toaster was because it has the ability to cook 4 toasts at once
  • In my opinion this is a great addition because most toasters only have the ability to cook one or two at a time
  • I would highly recommend this toaster to anyone

• by John

This is a really good toaster and I have not had any problems with it. I have only owned this toaster for about a month but it has worked very well for the short time that I have used it. I only paid 40 dollars for this toaster and I believe that the price was cheap considered the product that I received.

This toaster has a really nice look. I love the stainless steel look along with

the black. This toaster is built very well and I can tell that it’s going to last a while. This toaster is very small and light weight which makes it easy to move around and it’s able to fit almost anywhere.

One of the main reasons that I decided to purchase this toaster was because it has the ability to cook 4 toasts at once. In my opinion this is a great addition because most toasters only ...

• have the ability to cook one or two at a time.

This toaster works very fast and I love the fact that it has several different settings. It gives the user the ability to set it exactly how they like. Some people like their toasts different than others so in my opinion this is a wonderful addition.

The overall design of this toaster is great. One of the things that I love about it is the auto eject

crumb tray. When it comes to getting rid of the crumbs it’s very simple and it doesn’t take much time. The power cord is also retractable. This is a great addition in my opinion because it makes storage very easy and you don’t have to be concerned about the cord getting in the way.

Overall I am certainly satisfied with this toaster and I am so glad that I purchased it. I would highly recommend this toaster to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311021419490328/k2311a0211/2.11.11