Cuisinart DCC-1200 12-Cup Brew Coffeemaker  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased this coffeemaker after I was having problem with my previous one and I have been very pleased with this coffeemaker
  • I paid 70 dollars for this coffeemaker and it is priced a bit higher than other but I believe it's worth buying
  • This coffeemaker is designed perfectly and in my opinion this is the way all coffeemakers should be designed
  • I love the fact that it flips back because it makes filling it very simple
  • Overall I have been very satisfied with this coffeemaker and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I purchased this coffeemaker after I was having problem with my previous one and I have been very pleased with this coffeemaker. I have not had any problems out of it so far and I am glad I purchased it. I paid 70 dollars for this coffeemaker and it is priced a bit higher than other but I believe it’s worth buying.

This coffeemaker is designed perfectly and in my opinion this is the

way all coffeemakers should be designed. The reservoir cover is designed great. I love the fact that it flips back because it makes filling it very simple.

This coffeemaker is very easy to operate. One thing that I love about this coffeemaker is the fact that I am able to program this coffeemaker to start at a certain time. I believe that this is a really good feature because with ...

• this coffeemaker I know that my coffee is going to be ready when I want it and I don’t have to be concerned about having to turn it on.

From my experience using this coffeemaker I can say that it makes coffee a lot faster than other coffeemakers that I have used. In my opinion this is great especially for someone that doesn’t have a lot of time. Although the process is fast I

can certainly say that the coffee does not lack flavor.

The coffee from this coffeemaker is always very flavorful. It’s always very hot and it produces some of the best coffee that I have tasted. This coffeemaker has three different temperature settings and I love mines hot but you are able to set it to whatever temperature you like.

Overall I have been very satisfied with this coffeemaker and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311021419480328/k2311a0211/2.11.11