Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000  » Computers  »
  • I decided to purchase the green mouse but some of the other colors were black, white and yellow
  • I love the fact that this mouse is light weight because I use it with my laptop so I have to carry it around a lot
  • I would certainly recommend this mouse to anyone that travels a lot because it is able to fit almost anywhere
  • In my opinion it has all of the curves in the right places so it's very comfortable to use

• by John

I have been using this mouse for over a year and it has worked very well. I purchased this mouse for 15 dollars and although it was cheaper than others it has worked a lot better than I expected.

One of the main reasons that I purchased this mouse was because of the look of it. This is a very attractive mouse and I loved the fact that

it was available in so many different colors. I decided to purchase the green mouse but some of the other colors were black, white and yellow.

I love the size and weight of the mouse. It’s smaller than most others and it’s also very light weight. I love the fact that this mouse is light weight because I use it with my laptop so I have to carry ...

• it around a lot. I would certainly recommend this mouse to anyone that travels a lot because it is able to fit almost anywhere.

This mouse is very easy to use and it fits the hand perfectly. In my opinion it has all of the curves in the right places so it’s very comfortable to use. This mouse clicks very soft and it barely makes a sound.

This mouse

is wireless and it picks up signal really well. I have not had any problems with it losing the connection with my laptop and I love the fact that it works at far distances away from my laptop.

Overall this mouse has worked wonderfully and I am so glad that I purchased it. I would recommend this mouse to anyone that looking for the perfect mouse that doesn’t cost a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1911021419450328/k2311a0211/2.11.11