“Decade” An Album By Neil Young. Music  » Music  »
  • My parents both love him and though I think that some of his songs are pretty bad, there are some that I love
  • It is one of my favorite Neil Young songs and I was disappointed that it was absent
  • I paid about $40.00 for this album online and can honestly say that it was worth the money
  • I would definitely suggest to anyone who likes Neil Young to buy this album for their music collection
  • It is a great album and one that I think fans regardless of age would really enjoy

• by webgirl40

Neil Young is probaably one of the most famous artists in music today. Neil Young ha been around since the ’60’s and is one of the artist which I heard all the time growing up. My parents both love him and though I think that some of his songs are pretty bad, there are some that I love.

Of

the few Neil Young Albums that I have ” Decade” is probably my favorite. This album is a two disc set that combines some of his top and most loved songs from between 1966 and 1977. While these songs came out years before I was born, they are songs that I grew up on and as such they are also some of my favorites. This album has such a great mix and diversity of songs that it is an album that would make a great gift for anyone who likes Neil Young whether they are a diehard fan or not.

There were a great deal of songs on this album that I liked and there were a few ...

that I did not necessarily enjoy. I did notice that his song “Don’t Let It Bring You Down” was absent from this album which really irritated me. It is one of my favorite Neil Young songs and I was disappointed that it was absent. Regardless of that fact though this album does have a great variety of songs and
      included a few songs that I have never listened to before. I paid about $40.00 for this album online and can honestly say that it was worth the money.

I would definitely suggest to anyone who likes Neil Young to buy this album for their music collection. It is a great album and one that I think fans regardless of age would really enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1411021419440328/k2311a0211/2.11.11