Logitech Harmony 300 Remote Control  » Electronics  »
  • I purchased this remote for 30 dollars and I believe it was a bit expensive
  • In my opinion this remote is hassle free and it can save you a lot of time when it comes to operating
  • I love the ability that this remote has to set up shortcuts to certain channels because in my opinion this makes channel changing a lot easier
  • The keys on this remote are spaced very far apart and this is another thing I like about this remote
  • I would certainly recommend this remote to anyone because I have not had any problems out of it

• by John

I purchased this remote about a month ago and it has worked wonderfully since I purchased it. I have not had any problems with this remote and it has worked as well as I expected. I purchased this remote for 30 dollars and I believe it was a bit expensive. The price is certainly the only criticism that I have about this remote because everything else has worked perfectly.

This remote was very easy to set up and program.

The instructions that were included were very detailed and they made the set up process a lot easier for me. It only took me about 10 minutes to set up this remote with my TV and DVD player.

This remote has a lot of great features. In my opinion this remote is hassle free and it can save you a lot of time when it comes to operating. I love the ability that this remote has to set up shortcuts ...

• to certain channels because in my opinion this makes channel changing a lot easier.

This is a somewhat large remote because it has a lot of functions but it is also very light weight. I was amazed by the weight of this remote considering the size of it. It’s also very easy to grip because it has a nice curve which I believe makes it so comfortable during use.

The keys on this remote are spaced very far apart and this is

another thing I like about this remote. Since the buttons are spacious it makes pressing them very easy and I love the fact that I don’t have to be concerned about pressing the wrong keys. The keys are also very soft and they don’t take much effort to press.

Overall I really love this remote and I am glad that I decided to purchase it. I would certainly recommend this remote to anyone because I have not had any problems out of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611021419430328/k2311a0211/2.11.11