Bitter Apple Spray
  • I have used this product to keep my dog from licking it's feet and to keep the cat away from the Christmas tree, and other items that I don't wish my pets to get into I like this product because it is safe and non toxic
  • I would recommend this spray to anyone who has furniture or other items they do not want their pets to lick or swallow

• by snowy22315

Bitter Apple Spray is a product that is used for pets. It keeps pets from licking or chewing. It is sold at Petsmart or where pet products are sold.

I have used this product to keep my dog from licking it’s feet and to keep the cat away from the Christmas tree, and other items that I don’t wish my pets to get into I like this product

because it is safe and non toxic. It does work because Bitter Apple Spray is exceptionally bitter and pets do not like the taste or smell of it.

I have used it several times with great results. I would recommend this spray to anyone who has furniture or other items they do not want their pets to lick or swallow.

The product is manufactured by Synergy labs. It comes in ...

• an 8 oz bottle, and costs 6.

99. The product contains natural ingredients and includes natural bitter extracts and water.

There is nothing that is unnatural about this product, and it is safe and non toxic. It is safe for furniture, walls, clothing, the pets fur, and just about anywhere.

It can also be used on stables and stalls. It can also be used safely on plants.

Just about anywhere you need

to keep your pet from licking you can do it with Bitter Apple spray. It also contains no alcohol so it is safe in that way.

The spray only lasts about 15 or 20 minutes so it has to be reapplied, but I like this product and recommend it. A bottle can last for months, so it is something that is well worth purchasing.

I recommend Bitter Apple Spray for use with your pets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2911021419370328/k2311a0211/2.11.11