Sno Brum Original Snow Removal Tool with Telescoping Handle  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased this tool for 30 dollars which is a bit expensive but I am glad that I decided to purchase it
  • This snow tool is very durable and I believe that it's going to last a long time
  • One thing that I love about the handle is the fact that it extends up to 46 inches
  • This is a really good feature in my opinion and I believe that this is great for anyone that has a huge truck or suv

• by John

I purchased this snow removal tool a few months ago and I have really loved it. I mainly use it for removing snow from my car and it makes snow removal so much easier. I purchased this tool for 30 dollars which is a bit expensive but I am glad that I decided to purchase it.

Since I purchased this

tool I am able to easily remove even the heaviest snow from my car without much effort. I’m certain that anyone is able to use this tool because it does not require much effort at all. It easily slides away the snow in almost no time.

This snow tool is very durable and I believe that it’s going to last a long time. The handle is made out of heavy metal and it has plastic grips which makes it very easy to guide and maneuver the tool. One thing that I love about the handle is the fact that it extends up to 46 inches. This is a really good feature in my opinion and I believe that ...

• Sno Brum Original Snow Removal Tool with Telescoping Handle
      this is great for anyone that has a huge truck or suv. The head of this tool is foam. The brushing end is very soft and you certainly don’t have to be concerned about it causing damage to your vehicle.

I only use this tool for removing snow from my car but I believe that it would work just as well

when it comes to removing snow from around the house also.

Overall this snow removal tool in my opinion is great and I believe it’s certainly worth buying. I have not had any problems with this tool and I have been truly amazed at how it works. I have owned this tool for months and I am glad that I decided to purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311021419320228/k2311a0211/2.11.11