Scotch Moving and Storage Tape  » Housewares  »
  • I have used several other brands of tape and I would certainly have to say that this one works the best
  • This tape is very strong and I believe that's a great feature for any tape
  • In my opinion this tape is great for almost anything no matter how big or small
  • Another thing that I love about this tape is that it lasts a very long time
  • Overall I have not had any problems with this tape and I would certainly recommend purchasing this tape

• by John

I have used several other brands of tape and I would certainly have to say that this one works the best. The only criticism that I would have about this tape would be the price. I usually pay 5 dollars for it which is a bit higher than other brands of similar tape. I do believe it’s worth paying a little more for because it has worked better than I expected.

This tape is

very strong and I believe that’s a great feature for any tape. When I place this tape on a box it bonds on really tight and it seems like it’s able to hold up to almost anything. This tape is 2 inches wide and it’s very sticky. I believe this helps when it comes to this tape holding up so well. In my opinion this tape is great for almost anything no ...

• matter how big or small.

Another thing that I love about this tape is that it lasts a very long time. I love the fact that this tape holds up well no matter the temperature and it does not wear off easily unlike other brands of tape that I have used. From my experience using this tape I have found out that it holds up even in areas that have moisture and I was truly

amazed by this.

This tape also comes with a hand held roller which is a good addition. The roller makes applying this tape so much easier in my opinion. It makes it very easy to tear the tape and I love the fact that I don’t have to be concerned about having to use scissors whenever applying the tape.

Overall I have not had any problems with this tape and I would certainly recommend purchasing this tape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311021419310228/k2311a0211/2.11.11