Fox Movie Channel  » Media  »
1.5
  • In my opinion it's not worth paying extra for this channel
  • Fox Movie Channel is a channel that shows only movies and I love the concept of this channel but it was not the type of channel that I expected it to be
  • One of the main things that I don't like about this channel are the movies that are shown
  • I was very disappointed by this channel and it's certainly not what I initially expected
  • Overall I don't believe that this is a good channel and I would not recommend this particular channel but if it's included with your package you may find a good movie on this channel on some occasions

• by John

I watch this channel sometimes and I don’t believe that it’s a really good channel when it comes to watching movies. This channel is normally not included with basic satellite and cable packages so it will require an upgrade. In my opinion it’s not worth paying extra for this channel.

type of channel that I expected it to be.

One of the main things that I don’t like about this channel are the movies that are shown. I love the fact that it shows movies 24/7 but most of the movies are not worth watching. Most of the movies that are shown are very old and it’s rare that a newly released movie is shown. Most of the movies on this channel ...

• are shown in black and white. I was very disappointed by this channel and it’s certainly not what I initially expected.

The audio and video on this channel is not great but overall I have not had any problems with this aspect of the channel.

One thing that I like about this channel is the fact that it doesn’t have many commercial during it’s movies. This is something that I like because I believe

that it makes the movie experience better for the viewer if they are not constantly interrupted. There are only a few channels that are able to broadcast without commercials so in my opinion this is a really good feature.

Overall I don’t believe that this is a good channel and I would not recommend this particular channel but if it’s included with your package you may find a good movie on this channel on some occasions.

Fox Movie Channel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3911021419290228/k2311a0211/2.11.11