Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach  » Housewares  »
  • I have been using this cleaner for over a year now and I really love it because it has worked far better than I initially expected
  • I usually pay 2 dollars for a bottle of this cleaner and in my opinion it's a bargain because it's priced much lower than other similar products
  • The main thing that I love about this product is the way that it cleans and freshens
  • This product makes cleaning my toilet so much easier and that's why I like it
  • In my opinion this product is great and I would certainly recommend purchasing it to anyone

• by John

I have been using this cleaner for over a year now and I really love it because it has worked far better than I initially expected. I usually pay 2 dollars for a bottle of this cleaner and in my opinion it’s a bargain because it’s priced much lower than other similar products.

The main thing that I love about this product is the way that it cleans and freshens.

This product makes cleaning my toilet so much easier and that’s why I like it. I love the fact that it cleans very fast and it does not require me to do any scrubbing. All I usually have to do is apply this cleaner and flush my toilet. It easily removes any stuck on material and it leaves a fresh scent after wards. I ...

• love the scent of it because it’s a clean smell that lets you know that it has done it’s job. The scent lasts for days and it certainly does not easily wear off.

This product also leaves a coat that lasts a while and in my opinion this helps to prevent stains for days after using.

It does not take much of this product to actually get the job done.

It only requires a very small amount to get the job done unlike other similar products that I have used. I have tried several different toilet cleaning products and in my opinion this works the best.

I have been using this product for over a year and I have not had any problems with this product. In my opinion this product is great and I would certainly recommend purchasing it to anyone.

Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311021419280228/k2311a0211/2.11.11