St. Peter’s Memorial Chapels
La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
  • When we arrived there I was impressed with the overall physical arrangement of the chapel
  • The toilet is fine and thank God water is not a problem
  • I noticed that there were busted bulbs that was not replaced and that explains why in the evening I would say that the lighting is not enough

• by Lorna

Item: St. Peter Memorial Chapels Location: Parang, Jose Panganiban, Camarines Norte, Philippines

My father-in-law passed away last January and the family decided to hire the services of the St. Peter Memorial Chapels.

This is my first time to attend a funeral in Jose Panganiban, Camarines Norte and I was surprised that St. Peter Chapels has a branch in this provincial area.

When we arrived there I was impressed with the overall physical arrangement of the chapel. The space is not so big but I can say it was alright and comfortable.

The toilet is fine and thank God water is not a problem. The whole area is well maintained everyday by one of the staff and even the embalmer would check the coffin every day and if he sees there’s a need to re-touch the makeup then he will do it.

The casket’s design is okay. The container that was used to place the donation was only a simple tall glass; I was hoping they have a proper box with cover.

I tried to move the center table and saw that it needs ...

• to be fixed. The chapel’s location is perfect because it’s so accessible to all the people.

They only have one viewing room so they cannot cater to other clients who need a viewing room. I was informed earlier that so far the service was fine from the moment the corpse was brought in.

Their staff was helpful and they don’t impose what they like but they ask their client’s choices. I noticed that there were busted bulbs that was not replaced and that explains why in the evening I would say that

the lighting is not enough.

I also realized that they don’t have a security guard on duty so we have to always keep an eye on our bags. On the burial day their staff was on time and I can say they know what they were doing.

Everything went out well from the chapel to the church until we reached the cemetery. It was also good that they provided a van for the people to ride.

I can say thumbs up for a job well done and more power to St. Peter Memorial Chapels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2511021419240228/k2311a0211/2.11.11