Santoor soap for young skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • But according to my experience it is not true
  • The cost of this soap is very less comparatively

• by sanath
      Santoor is a name of beauty soap. I have used it for a few months.

In the advertisement it claims that those who use santoor soap will look younger always.

But

according to my experience it is not true.

This soap is just like any other normal soap.

It smells good and when I was using it I felt that santoor soap is ...

• just soap, which give good aroma and which is of good quality.

It is safe to our skin.

And this soap suits for all the skin types and for all the ages

of people.

Apart from that it is not true that is makes anyone look like younger.

The cost of this soap is very less comparatively.

It is a good soap over all.

mallikarjun says :

how demand focter will effeact your soap 1.income 2.price 3.commidity

John says :

Mallikarjun, I don’t know if I fully understand what you’re asking here. If you’re asking about the price, of course demand will have an affect on the price.

Galega says :

I have fairly long experience with Santoor soap. It is hugely popular in South India, and has a strong demand also in the Northern belt. I don’t think there is any issue with the price, as far as demand is concerned. It has a loyal customer base, where price variation by few Rupees may not matter. It is all about commodity and quality. As long as they will maintain the promised quality, they will continue to be there in the market as a force to reckon with.

mallikarjun says :

how santoor saop will make a determation demand 1 price 2 income 3 adavertaisment 4 taste and habits and perferanace 5 consumer expecetion 6 demand of comdity 7 other facters

Galega says :

Your question is unrelated to this review. Please post your question to the relevant department of Santoor (Wipro).

Here, any question related to problems and issues of using Santoor will be handled.

Supratim says :

How does it taste? Is it as good as the girl in the ad?

Galega says :

The taste is not good. There is no point in trying to taste it. But, it also doesn’t have any side effect.

Pamela Dunn says :

It tastes very good if you are one that enjoyed having your mouth washed out with soap as a kid.

Galega says :

Leave aside taste, it is not a good idea to eat soap. Santoor may not contain any chemical (as far as the company claims and the list of ingredient shows), but still the temptation of tasting it should be avoided.

mzekezeke says :

Where can I buy santoor soap around centurion

lebogang says :

which shops selles the santoor soap

Galega says :

Kantoor soap is quite popular in South India. You can find it at almost all retail grocery stores. In North India, it is available only at select outlets, like Spencer’s.

Adil says :

Hi Iam using Mysore sandal soap it’s good in clearing dust on face but it’s not making my face more beautiful am using since from 6months .. Shall I change to santoor soap was it make my face more beautifull was it good when compare to Mysore sandal pls suggest me

Galega says :

If you take a look at the ingredients, both are almost similar soaps. Santoor is more popular than Mysore soap because of clever marketing. I don’t think changing the soap will make any difference in your case.

jamila says :

can it be used on the face

John says :

Yes, you can use Santoor soap as a facial wash.

Galega says :

This soap is supposed to be used on the whole body, including face. There is no problem with that. In fact, if you see any of the advertisements of Santoor Soap, you will notice that the company is focusing on its effects on face.

Being a 100% herbal product, it doesn’t have any side effects even you are using it multiple times a day.

Thanda says :

Hey good ppl don’t be fooled this soap I started using it jokingly but everyone incl my partner thinks I’m bleaching yet my face looks exactly like my skin.Use it correctly you will never regret when I say correctly I mean apply SPF and go for a deep cleansing facial treatments on top you won’t regret I wish I could post my pictures only after 4 use of the soap.I look like a super star

Asanda says :

I have been using santoor soap for only 1 month and I already see the good results infact within a week I saw how good it works.My skin is glowing and soft people tell me I look beautiful. Does it not have side effects?

John says :

No, it does not have any side effects.

Galega says :

There are two active ingredients of Santoor Soap - Sandal wood and turmeric. As you might know, we Indians were using these two on their skins for centuries. There has never been any report of any side effects. Even if you are going to use it for multiple times, it won’t lead to any health concerns. Use it, as you want without worrying about side effects.

priya says :

re : But according to my experience it is not true
    i am using santoor soap for past one week . It fades away the pimple marks and keeps the skin glowy . i love santoor soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312803141910931/k2311a0328/3.28.07