Emerson 0.8 cu. Ft. 900-watt Microwave Oven
  • Eating healthy is very important, so just grasping a sandwich isn't the best option available
  • Heating soups or other foods can last quite a while on my oven, and time is of the essence for me, but with my microwave oven that isn't a problem anymore, as I heat up full meals in a matter of minutes
  • Another fact that I love this microwave is that I can heat anything in it, and I have options for that too
  • It only cost around 60 bucks, a very appealing price compared to the other brands

• by shadowmike

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Whether is it school or just going out, I’m always in a rush. Eating healthy is very important, so just grasping a sandwich isn’t the best option available. I use the Emerson 0.8 cu. Ft. 900-watt Microwave Oven for heating just about anything, but mostly I heat meals. Heating soups or other foods can last quite a while on my oven, and time is of the essence for me, but with my microwave oven that isn’t a problem anymore, as I heat up full meals in a matter of minutes.

First of all, I have bought this item out of necessity. It isn’t a product used for entertaining, it is merely a indispensable tool for my kitchen. Also, before choosing this particular microwave oven I made a lot of research on the internet. I always compare different brands and types of a product before actually buying one. I choose the Emerson microwave oven as it has a

lot of great functions which I use on a regular basis. The display is electronic and touch sensitive, meaning I just have to press a few touch sensitive buttons to get it working. My microwave oven has an express cooking option, meaning I don’t have to set the time when heating, but I mostly decide to choose the time, as it doesn’t always heat my meal perfectly. Also, I can choose the power with which I want my meal to be heated. I usually choose the medium power level, and leave it like that for a while, meaning I heat most of my meals with the same power.

Another fact that I love this microwave is that I can heat anything in it, and I have options for that too. Whether it’s coffee, pizza or popcorn, I have a button for them too. Pressing the correct button for each thing you heat is very important, as the ...

• microwave will know exactly at what intensity and power to heat the particular thing, and it will not over heat or destroy my meal. Also, I have a button for dinner plates, and this one is used the most. I normally heat up dinner plates, milk too sometimes, but not too often. The hotkeys which this microwave has are just great. They are memory hotkeys which you can set up to remember which program to run. Let’s say I want to heat up my breakfast every day, I don’t have to go and search for the exact button every day, I just press the pre-setup hotkey and voila, my breakfast is heated.

The interior space of this microwave satisfies me, as I can fit a whole turkey if I wanted. This is quite important, as with older microwave ovens I sometimes needed to heat my meal in two or more sessions, as it didn’t fit inside all

at once. Cleaning this microwave is very easy, I just press the disinfect button and I let it run it’s program. After wards, I wipe the food that is stuck on it’s walls with a tissue, it’s very easy and practical. The music option is a bit too much, but I certainly gave it a try a few times, it’s quite satisfying to listen to music while your dinner is getting heated. You might think I emptied my pockets when buying this microwave, but it’s quite the opposite. It only cost around 60 bucks, a very appealing price compared to the other brands.

I just adore this microwave oven, it has all the features I will ever need, and even more. If you are in the market for a brand new microwave oven, think no more, you’ve found the perfect one. I know I sure did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611021419070228/k2311a0211/2.11.11