Dannon Activia Strawberry Cereal Yogurt  » Food  »
  • And I still stand by what I said about the Strawberry flavored yogurt not being something that I would recommend
  • I don’t know why, but this yogurt is just so delicious that I have become an instant fan

• by Susanna Frank

Now, I have said some distasteful things about Dannon Activia’a Strawberry flavored yogurt. And I still stand by what I said about the Strawberry flavored yogurt not being something that I would recommend. However, I would definitely recommend that if you have not tried Dannon Activia’s Strawberry and Cereal flavored yogurt, that you do so. I don’t know why, but this yogurt is just so delicious that I have become

an instant fan. This product can be found at grocery stores in the dairy isle and sells for around three dollars depending on the size of the yogurt box.

What makes this yogurt different from the Strawberry flavored yogurt is that it doesn’t have any of those disgusting little pieces of strawberry that make the yogurt a little on the gross side. It has a strawberry flavor to it, but none ...

• of those gooey strawberry pieces. It also has a big dose of sweet and creamy yogurt that is almost more of a dessert flavor than something that is healthy for you and helps to keep your digestive system healthy.

The cereal pieces in this yogurt are almost unrecognizable. It’s coated with the strawberry yogurt and the taste of its graininess is practically non-existent. But the cereal is still there and adds

even more healthy nutritional value to the yogurt because it adds an extra dose of fiber which of course will help in digestive health.

I was surprisingly addicted to the strawberry cereal flavor of Dannon Activia yogurt, I hope that many other people can benefit from it’s digestive health qualities and great taste. Not many yogurts can taste so good and yet do so much for your health as this yogurt does. Enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710021418890628/k2311a0210/2.10.11