Air Salonpas Pain Relieving Spray  » Medicine  »
  • Using it for the first time on my pain indeed just felt amazing
  • Though the pain showed very little signs of improvement in the initial stages what really impressed me about this pain relieving spray was the immediate cooling effect it had on the skin

• by rm002

A few days back after having slept on a hard foamed pillow for about 2-3 days- I experienced the worst nightmare of my life. The fact that I was not used to sleeping on thick pillows (but had to sleep because there was no other option left for me during an outdoor schedule) - I experienced a terrible pain on the back of my neck. But what made the situation really worst was the facts that this terrible pain which seemed to severe in the middle – travelled across to my shoulders making my shoulders feel stiff and inflexible. My condition had become so worst that that I had to immediately stop all my work and take complete rest till my condition actually showed some signs of improvement.

This is when one

of my colleagues happened to lend me this product called- Air salonpas pain relieving spray. The fact that I was in severe pain, using this spray indeed seemed to be a perfect solution to me and so I spared no more time in using it almost immediately.

Using it for the first time on my pain indeed just felt amazing. Though the pain showed very little signs of improvement in the initial stages what really impressed me about this pain relieving spray was the immediate cooling effect it had on the skin. Though I must admit that my skin never felt fiery due to the pain, the cooling effect of this spray indeed helped relax my sore muscles to quite an extent, thus making me feel completely at ease. After having ...

• felt better within the first few sprays – I now felt confident that this spray will actually help me come out of this awful and dreaded pain.

Within 2-3 days of using it (4-5 times a day) - my realized that my neck pain had reduced by 80- 90 percent. My shoulders felt a lot more flexible and this indeed put me on track of actually completing the work assigned to me. What was really nice about using this pain reliving spray was the fact that apart from not staining my clothes in spite of using it many times during the day, this spray actually proved to be quiet handy and actually helped me handle my pain rather independently even in severe pain conditions. What’s more, since this spray was completely compact

and portable it just allowed me to carry it in my purse and helped me take care of my pain even when I was on the move.

Air salonpas pain relieving spray indeed proved to be a great ‘boon’ in the moments of pain and discomfort. This pain relieving spray has indeed now has become an important essential in my medical kit and proves to be a great utility product. The fact that this spray is easy to use and doesn’t have one to soil their hands with various pain reliving creams has made this product an instant hit with the family members whether young or old.

Priced at $9.95, this pain reliving spray is a great way of healing minor aches and pains in a rather simple and effective manner.

Air Salonpas Pain Relieving Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2610021418620628/k2311a0210/2.10.11