Bath by Bettijo Invigorating Tub Tea
  • In fact looking at it for the first time, I found it really hard to believe that a product like ‘tea’ could actually use as a skin cleanser
  • Using this tub tea for the first time indeed didn’t seem to a very exciting experience as I had expected it to be
  • After steeping the reusable antique style – tea infuser in warm water with a spoon full of the tub tea in it, I noticed that that the effect of the tea and the aroma of the ingredients were not very effective

• by rm002

I have always had a fascination for skin care products particularly those which were natural and free from all kind of chemicals and other artificial ingredients. Since these products have less chances of causing any kind of side effects to my skin, I always felt that these products have indeed played a vital role in helping to keep my skin looking young and beautiful. So when my sister presented to me this called – Bath by Bettijo Invigorating tub tea- my happiness knew no bounds.

Initially when I happened to see this product, this product looked quite ‘different ‘and ‘unique’ from the other skin care aids I had used so far. In fact looking at it for the first time, I found it really hard to believe that a product

like ‘tea’ could actually use as a skin cleanser. But the fact that this product looked completely safe to use coupled with the thought of ‘experimenting something novel’- was enough to persuade me to use this product as soon as it could be possible.

Using this tub tea for the first time indeed didn’t seem to a very exciting experience as I had expected it to be. After steeping the reusable antique style – tea infuser in warm water with a spoon full of the tub tea in it, I noticed that that the effect of the tea and the aroma of the ingredients were not very effective. It is only after my sister advised to just boil the same amount of ingredient of the tub tea for about ...

• a few minutes and the pour the entire contents in the water- did I really enjoy the full benefits of this tub tea bath.

The experience in having soaked me in this warm tub tea bath –indeed felt just ‘heavenly’. What was really nice about this tub tea bath was the fact that apart from feeling soothing and comforting on the skin, the aroma of eucalyptus indeed just clamed my sense and made relaxed feel completely relaxed and comfortable. With just a few minutes of being in this ‘therapeutic soak’ – I almost felt all my stress and fatigue drain from my body making me leaving me completely energized and rejuvenated. I felt just thrilled and happy.

Bath by Bettijo Invigorating tub tea indeed did great wonders

to my body both physically and mentally. While the warm healing bath coupled with a pleasant aroma helped me feel completely at ease, this tea bath also worked great wonders on my skin. My skin had not only become squeaky clean but also felt quite soft and smooth- making this tea tub baths a ‘perfect’ skin cleansing aid. The only downside of using this product was the fact that ingredients sometimes got jammed in my tub drainage making it important for me to have it manually removed. But otherwise – this product proved be just great.

Priced at $24.00, Bath by Bettijo Invigorating tub tea according to me is a perfect way to an ‘ultimate body chill out’ for your home spa in rather easy, simple and safe manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410021418500628/k2311a0210/2.10.11