VPL Adams Flea and Tick Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • Every time I finished a bottle of shampoo, I would purchase a new brand instead of the same one as I wish to find the best one out there for our pet
  • If I were to consider how it worked so well on my dog, I think they are really worth the price
  • However I love the cute kitty and doggy motif on the bottle
  • I noticed even when I wash his sensitive red spots where he scratches himself
  • I was so happy as I know this shampoo is gentle enough on my dog

• by janicemic

I was introduced to Adams Flea and Tick shampoo by our local vet. Our poor dog is suffering from flea attacks and he was on scratching frenzy. We have tried many brands out there but none has come as close as Adams Flea and Tick shampoo. My love to experiment on cosmetics is also extended to shampoo for my dog. Every time I finished a bottle of shampoo, I would purchase a new brand instead of the same one as I wish to find the best one out there for our pet. However, I keep coming back to Adams Flea and Tick shampoo no matter how. Adams works best on my dog and I have been comparing the ingredients of the flea shampoo I purchased and I can clearly see why Adams seem to have work best for my dog.

This shampoo works wonder and they are able to put a stop to my poor dog chewing and biting off this skin and fur.

This flea and tick shampoo is quite costly at $15 however I get 12 ounce of product that would last me months. If I were to consider how it worked so well on my dog, I think they are really worth the price. They are packed in a bottle with a small cap at the top that dispenses the shampoo. The bottle is really not fancy at all. They look like medicine bottle with its blue packaging. However I love the cute kitty and doggy motif on the bottle. They are great branding and make me think of my poor dog scratching away at home.

I use them like a regular shampoo and I love how ...

• pleasant this shampoo smell. Unlike some of the flea shampoo I tried they give out a certain chemical’ish aroma that makes me cringe on my nose when I shampoo my dog. I always wonder how my sensitive dog could stand those smells.

This shampoo lather easily and again I really appreciate this as it is tough to keep my dog steady at a spot for a few minutes. He usually whimper when I apply flea shampoo on him however he is surprisingly very still and calm with Adams Flea shampoo. I noticed even when I wash his sensitive red spots where he scratches himself; he did not wince or flinch at all. I was so happy as I know this shampoo is gentle enough on my dog. I leave the shampoo on my dog for about 5 minutes for the

formula to work before I rinse them off.

I love how easy it is to rinse off the shampoo from my dog. They are easily clean and washed away and I was glad my dog’s fur is not slippery at all. I always think of his hair would start to fall if I did not clean him well. By the time I finish cleaning him I was so surprise to see black spots on my bathroom floor. They were so ugly and there are many of them. I am so thankful to this product as my dog is flea free for weeks when I use this shampoo. Also not having to see him scratch himself is a big relief. I also love how this shampoo seems to have condition my dog’s hair. They are so shiny and smooth when I comb them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2910021418240528/k2311a0210/2.10.11