Lush Ice Blue Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to shop for bathing products and boy I was so glad that I was introduced to Lush years ago
  • Thus far I have loved most of the bathing products I bought from Lush
  • They are definitely cheaper than going to the beauty salon and I always make my bathroom my own salon when I would use these bathing products I stocked up
  • Thus they are really value for money as they only cost me $4.95
  • Nevertheless, the experience is great as I feel my body is enveloped by a big mint leaf

• by janicemic

I love to shop for bathing products and boy I was so glad that I was introduced to Lush years ago. My cousin had bought me my first bathing soap from Lush and I have not stopped purchasing since then. Thus far I have loved most of the bathing products I bought from Lush. They are just one of the ways I could release my stress at my own home. They are definitely cheaper than going to the beauty salon and I always make my bathroom my own salon when I would use these bathing products I stocked up. With a couple of tea candles and aromatherapy essential oil coupled with relaxing instrumental music, I am all set for the journey to a brand new me. When I first saw Lush Ice

Blue soap they reminded me of the Bodycology body bar that I had bad experienced off. However my relationship with Lush has always been more of love than hate thus I purchased them from the online store anyway.

This is one of the long lasting body bars from Lush. As much as I love body bar, a lot of them seem to melt away in to a chunk of waxy gooey liquid in the bathroom, however this is not the case with Ice Blue soap from Lush. Thus they are really value for money as they only cost me $4.95. This body bar is not square in shape instead they are triangular and they weight about 3.5 ounce of product.

The Ice Blue soap lived to its name as they are aqua ...

• blue in color. The body bar is so pretty to look at and if I sniff in real hard I would smell the sea in them. This body bar has a refreshing smell with mint as its middle note. I love the ingredients of this body bar as well. They are infused with natural active ingredients like orange oil, peppermint oil and bergamot oil. I also adore the sea salts which are sitting on top of this body bar. They are great for gentle but effective exfoliation of my skin.

I was so excited to use this body bar in the shower however I was a tad disappointed when I could not make full use of the sea salts. When I rub the body bar on my skin, the sea

salts simply fell off from the body bar so there goes my plan for exfoliation. However I was so glad to find that Ice Blue did not melt like most of body soaps that I use. I could run them on my body without fearing the body bar would shrink in front of my eyes.

However, they do not lather well thus there is not much foam from soaping my body. I was hoping for tiny bubbles however I found none. Nevertheless, the experience is great as I feel my body is enveloped by a big mint leaf. My skin feels so cool and refreshingly clean. I usually use this body bar when I feel extremely tired and the cooling sensation I get from this bar is able to lift me up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110021418160528/k2311a0210/2.10.11