Lotte Berk Method for Beginners- Muscle Eats Fat Work out Video  » Health  »
  • I was happy initially but it was not long as I soon realized most of the fat is saturated along my stomach, thigh and my arms
  • The work out is really hard however they are not dangerous and I love how illustrative the videos are

• by janicemic

All my life I struggle to gain weight and I could eat anything I want anytime of the day. I have really great metabolism as I must fuel my body with food every four hours during the day. If I am burning the midnight oil for any reason whatsoever I have to keep the four hours rule as well otherwise I will have to suffer the agony of gastric. However, all that changes when I started to take multi vitamins, multi fiber and multi mineral after each meal. I was so sure that I will not gain any weigh from them however after popping them after meal three times day for 5 long months, I suddenly grow 22 pounds. I was happy initially but it was not long as I soon realized most of

the fat is saturated along my stomach, thigh and my arms. The 22 pounds I gained did not benefit my assets at all as my stomach and my arm has greedily taken them all. Thus I look really out of proportionate and I begin on a quest to slim down. I have purchased tons of work out instructional videos hoping they would teach me how to target weight loss on certain areas of my body. One of them that I really cherish is Lotte Berk Muscles eat Fats work out video. They are meant for beginners however I doubt beginner would find this easy to follow.

They are one of the toughest works out regime I have ever followed on a video however they simply work like wonders. I toned down my stomach ...

• fat and my thigh is just fabulously sexy. The work out is really hard however they are not dangerous and I love how illustrative the videos are. The trainer in the video would give really good instruction on how I should keep every pose. I love how the trainer seem to keep a good tempo as I did not rush to make sure I am following every single move but rather I am making sure that I am doing it right. I also love the inspirational encouraging words I hear from the video as they make me want to continue with the program every single week.

I love how easy it is to follow every move as they are simple movement unlike most of the videos I owned. The trainer would break in to a

frenzy and start all the out of the world movements that are so tough to follow. I usually become really frustrated and will not use the video again. However this is not the case with Lotte Berk ones as the movements are really simple and easy to follow however when you do it right you will feel your muscles starts to build. Somehow my fat are turned in to lean muscles and my body are more tone and sexy than ever. I could feel my thigh and my abs shake when I follow this work out videos and my body are so sore the next day however I did not give up and practice them religiously for weeks. I see results and now I use them as my weekly work out video instead of hitting the gym.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410021418150528/k2311a0210/2.10.11