Tide Washing Machine Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I decided to use Tide Washing Machine Cleaner and I certainly have to say that this product works wonders
  • I was impressed when I found out that all I needed to do was pour it into my washer and turn it on
  • It is completely hassle free and I love the fact that I didn't have to do any type of scrubbing
  • I was amazed when I noticed that this product completely eliminated the stains and build up
  • I would certainly recommend this product to anyone that needs to clean the insider of their washer

• by John

There were a lot of stains and build up inside of my washer so I wanted something that would easily clean it out. I tried several products but I really didn’t like the results that I was receiving from some of them. I decided to use Tide Washing Machine Cleaner and I certainly have to say that this product works wonders. At the time I had tried several other products without any success so I didn’t expect it to work so well. It is sold in a box that includes 7

packages. I paid 15 dollars for this product. The price is somewhat high but I am willing to pay a little more for a really good product.

This product is so easy to use. I was impressed when I found out that all I needed to do was pour it into my washer and turn it on. It is completely hassle free and I love the fact that I didn’t have to do any type of scrubbing.

After using this product my washer looked great and I was so proud of the results ...

• that I received after using it. Before using this product my washer had a lot of discoloration and stains. I was amazed when I noticed that this product completely eliminated the stains and build up. I didn’t expect it to work so well. After using this product the inside of my washer has a nice shine. I am glad that I don’t have to be concerned about any dirt or build up getting on my clothes while they are in the washer.

It not only cleaned but it also provided a

nice fresh clean scent to my washer. The was a very bad odor in my washer before using this product and now it has been completely eliminated. I normally use this product once or twice a month and since I started using it I have not had any issues with stains or build up.

Overall I believe that this is a really good product. I have been using it for months and I really like it. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone that needs to clean the insider of their washer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310021418140528/k2311a0210/2.10.11