Case Logic VNC-17 17-inch Value Slimline Laptop Case  » Hardware  »
  • One thing that I love about this case is that the laptop compartment is adjustable
  • I believe that this is a great feature because when it comes to laptops one size does not work for all laptops
  • In my opinion this helps to make sure that the laptop is secure and it can also make sure that it isn't damaged
  • I would highly recommend this laptop case to anyone

• by John

This is a really good heavy duty laptop case. I have owned this case for over a year and it does not show any wear. I am amazed by how well this case has held up. When I purchased this case I only paid 25 dollars for it so I was surprised to see that it has lasted so long.

This case has a really good design and there isn’t anything that I would change about it. One thing that I love about

this case is that the laptop compartment is adjustable. I believe that this is a great feature because when it comes to laptops one size does not work for all laptops. In my opinion this helps to make sure that the laptop is secure and it can also make sure that it isn’t damaged. The inside of this case is padded with very soft material so it makes sure that your laptop is taken care of.

I love the look of this case.

• It has a very nice professional look so I’m sure it will go well with almost anyone. The straps on this case are adjustable and this is a really good benefit in my opinion because it gives the user the ability to set it to their size.

This case is made out of very thick strong cloth material. It is made out of very high quality material and it holds up great. The zippers are made out of very tough metal and I have

not had any problems with them. I have owned several other laptop cases and they uses start to wear after a few months but this case looks the exact same as it did when I initially purchased it.

Overall I believe that this is a great laptop case. I don’t believe you are able to get a better bang for you buck. I have owned several laptop cases and this one certainly is my favorite. I would highly recommend this laptop case to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3310021418130528/k2311a0210/2.10.11