Anna Sui Live Your Dream Perfume
  • Well when I say a sample, unfortunately it wasn't a little Vial that you could rub onto yourself, but just a scented card which you could smell the scent off but also you could rub the card over your wrist or that and get the scent on your skin
  • Not the best way to be able to smell the scent, but you still can smell it
  • I like to buy Perfume in the largest bottle that is sold as it works out the cheapest, but i've only seen this range in 50ml bottles
  • Nice enough smelling, but not my favourite in the range

• by leeanne160480

This was another scent that I got a free sample of when I got another of the Anna Sui Perfumes. Well when I say a sample, unfortunately it wasn’t a little Vial that you could rub onto yourself, but just a scented card which you could smell the scent off but also you could rub the card over your wrist or that and get the scent on your skin. Not the best way to be able to smell the scent, but you

still can smell it.

After looking online on the website that I usually buy my Perfumes from I see that this comes in a 50ml bottle and has a recommended retail price of £35. This does sound expensive to me, but all the scents in Anna’s range are pretty expensive for what they are. I like to buy Perfume in the largest bottle that is sold as it works out the cheapest, but i’ve only seen this range in 50ml bottles. The price on the website that I use is selling this for £27.85 so a bit of a saving but not too cheap either.

The box for this looks ok. It’s a rectangular shaped box and there seems to be a lot of pattern going on on the box. This is alright, but there just seems too much here perhaps. There is gold, pink and black on the box with dotted bits of White on here as well. The bottle looks alright as well. A ...

• Anna Sui Live Your Dream Perfume
      little different than other bottles that are out there. There is a bit shape to this bottle but not all that much. The bottle is black with a black lid and there is a large part of light pink on the front and the lettering is in black as well, so it looks nice enough.

So how does this smell? It’s a nice scent. There is a good amount of scents in here and it is hard to describe what notes are in

here. There is a good mix of kind of Jasmine scented bits, and the odd fruity fresh note mixed through. I could describe this as a more Oriental scent but it’s hard to say what is in here.

I wiped this sample on in the morning and it was a medium strenght. After lunch I could still smell this but a lot fainter.

Nice enough smelling, but not my favourite in the range. It just isn’t the best scent out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610021418090328/k2311a0210/2.10.11