Anna Sui Night Of Fancy Perfume
  • I think it's more an evening scent but I suppose that is the idea since of the name of this

• by leeanne160480

Another scent that I just got the little scented card with this scent on it. Upon smelling this I feel that it is a scent that I would probably quite like, but although you get a good smell from the Card, i’m sure it will be that bit different if you were spraying this onto your skin.

I had to look online for the pricing and bottle size of this product and was surprised to see that this comes in a 30ml bottle as well as the 50ml bottle. This perhaps isn’t all that unusual as most perfume come in this size but all the

other perfumes that i’ve seen in the Anna Sui range only come in 50ml bottles. The recommended retail price of the 50ml bottle is £35 and the website I usually use for my Perfume purchases sells this for £24.75 and the 30ml bottle has a recommended retail price of £25 and sells for £21.75. Quite pricy, but the range seems to hold the price well.

The box for this looks alright. It is a medium purple colour from what I could see on the website, so cannot confirm if it is still this colour. It looks nice enough and although perhaps not as bright ...

• and colourful as other ones in the range, it looks alright. I don’t bother about boxes much anyway as they just go in the bin. The bottle looks ok. The bottle is a square bottle, but it is more wide than large, so like it’s lying the other way around. The colouring for this is purple as well and nothing fancy. The lid is a bit fancier and adds a bit glamour to the bottle. It’s sort of a fan shape.

So how does this smell? It is nice enough. I think it’s more an evening scent but I suppose that is the idea

since of the name of this. It’s quite a heavy, musky scent and there isn’t much light, fresh scents through here. There is a sweet dash in here, which perhaps could be Vanilla but it is hard to tell. It’s nice enough though and after using this and sniffing my wrist through the day then I could see myself wanting to buy this scent for a change of scent.

This is a nice smell, but just a shame it is that bit expensive. I don’t tend to spend this kind of money on scents so perhaps this could turn into the occassional treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610021418080328/k2311a0210/2.10.11