Coastal Scents Undercover High Definition Liquid Foundation
  • However, some of the other major claims that this product makes are completely false in my opinion
  • I have several scars and birth marks on my face that I like to cover up with concealer and foundation products
  • I really wanted more full coverage from this product and unfortunately I did not get it

• by Intensify

For the job that I work, I have to take a lot of pictures. It is absolutely crucial that I have makeup that not only looks good on my face but also looks good on camera. I have used so many foundations that have either made me look way too dark on camera or way too washed out. I have been searching for a foundation that would provide a happy medium — a healthy and radiant glow.

I recently purchased the

Coastal Scents Undercover High Definition Liquid Foundation. I ordered it online because the description on the website really drew me in. First of all, this foundation claims to have a very light weight texture which is a major criteria for me when it comes to any product that is going to go on my face.

I do agree that it is very lightweight. However, some of the other major claims that this product makes are completely false in my opinion. To start with, it claims to give flawless coverage.

I did not find this to be true. I have several scars and birth marks on my face that I like to cover up with concealer and foundation products. The Coastal Scents Undercover High Definition Liquid Foundation did not cover up those imperfections at all.

Instead, it was so sheer that I could still see all of the dark marks and spots that I was trying to hide. I really wanted more full ...

• Coastal Scents Undercover High Definition Liquid Foundation
      coverage from this product and unfortunately I did not get it.

To be quite honest, this foundation just did not impress me much.

It did not really make my skin look that great on camera. Even if I piled on several layers of this makeup to get more full coverage, I ended up not liking the results. With a camera flash, my skin just looks washed out.

Another thing I disliked about this product was the way it dries on the skin.

It dries so fast that it’s really hard to blend this product in before it disappears. Overall, I have to give the Coastal Scents Undercover High Definition Liquid Foundation a rating of a 5 out of 10.

I would only suggest this product to someone who does not mind light to medium coverage in their foundation. I do like that this foundation is lightweight on the skin, but the lack of coverage means that I will probably not ever be buying this again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110021418040328/k2311a0210/2.10.11