Grandessa Signature Chocolate Chunk Gourmet Cookies Soft & Chewy (Eight Point Five Ounce Package)
  • Chocolate chip cookies taste best when they're made from a packaged mix of refrigerated dough at home in the oven in my opinion, but sometimes, pre-made and packaged chocolate chip cookies taste good enough to be worthy of a purchase now and then

• by CirclingCanvas

The Grandessa Signature Chocolate Chunk Gourmet Cookies Soft & Chewy come in an eight point five ounce package at ALDI Food Market stores for two dollars and nineteen cents. Chocolate chip cookies taste best when they’re made from a packaged mix of refrigerated dough at home in the oven in my opinion, but sometimes, pre-made and packaged chocolate chip cookies taste good enough to be worthy of a purchase now and then. The Grandma’s Homestyle Big Cookie Chocolate Chip brand, for example,

is a brand that I trust to make very tasty chocolate chip cookies while I find Nabisco Chips Ahoy! cookies to be terrible. The Grandessa Signature brand is pretty decent in terms of taste and value.

These chocolate chip cookies are loaded with large chunks of chocolate. The cookies aren’t real big and can be devoured in two or three bites, so that makes the chocolate chunks look even bigger. While it’s the chocolate chunks that give these cookies the most flavor, it’s ...

• the cookie dough itself that makes these cookies chewy. They were soft and fairly fresh tasting. I felt that the chocolaty flavor was a tad overpowering though and I would’ve preferred being able to taste the actual cookie dough a little better, but aside from that, I did enjoy snacking on these cookies. Unlike harder chocolate chip cookies, like the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! cookies, crumbs weren’t really an issue due to the soft texture of the cookies.

The Grandessa Signature Chocolate Chunk Gourmet

Cookies Soft & Chewy are cookies that will likely appeal to chocolate chip cookie lovers. There’s ample chocolate flavor and if you also happen to like a soft cookie, then that’s another quality that will be appealing. I felt that they were reasonably priced considering the quality and the quantity of the chocolate chip cookies. I feel a “9″ rating is fair and I can see myself buying another package in the future when I don’t feel like baking my own cookies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710021417930328/k2311a0210/2.10.11