ELF Studio Lip Stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I could definitely tell that this product has good staying power contrary to what I had heard from others who had tried the product

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the ELF Studio Lip Stain from off of the Eyes Lips Face website. These lip stains are absolutely amazing. I was not expecting them to be so great because I have seen reviews by other people who said that the lip stain did not have a lot of staying power. I read those reviews before purchasing them, but I was still curious to buy them and I am glad that I did. They pleasantly surprised me.

I purchased the lip stain in two colors, but it comes in a wide variety of colors. The first one is Lucky Lady. I also purchased Red Carpet. I love both

of the colors. Each product has a stain part and a gloss part. You do have to wait a few minutes between putting the stain and the gloss on. It needs to dry first. Other than that, there isn’t really anything to applying this product. It is very simple.

I could definitely tell that this product has good staying power contrary to what I had heard from others who had tried the product. Even after eating a meal, I still had a good amount of color on my lips. I did not have to do several touchups throughout the day to maintain the look.

I only have to put a small ...

• amount of the ELF Studio Lip Stain on to get really bold color. I can tell that these lip stains are well pigmented. A little bit goes a long way so I know that this product will definitely last me. It goes on very smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. I can’t really think of anything I do not like about this product. The gloss portion of the product is nice as well. It isn’t sticky or syrupy at all. It adds a bit of shine to the stain and makes my lips look healthy and full. Overall, I have to give the ELF Studio Lip
        Stain a rating of a 9 out of 10. I am really glad that I did not listen to what other people were saying about this product and that I purchased it anyway. I would highly suggest trying the ELF Studio Lip Stain products out for yourself because they are fantastic! It comes in a wide variety of colors so no matter what your taste, you should be able to find something that suits you. I also love that this product is super affordable. One tube of the lip stain only costs three dollars, which makes me really excited to go back and order a few of the other shades.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110021417880328/k2311a0210/2.10.11