H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed that after using this moisturizer, my rough areas no longer as dry and rough, and it helped give you a fuller, more supple result which did not look any excessively dry at all
  • This product can be used anytime, but I like using it at night because like always I have more time at night - besides nighttime allows a deeper and soothing relaxation and longer time so the treatment will act on the skin all night while you are sleeping

• by sichome

H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment was worth around $34 which was pretty expensive. But it weighed 50 ml, so it was a pretty long lasting one. It had a blue container, and pretty small. It was a moisturizer which was pretty good, after using it for a time. It worked pretty quickly, and it did not really cause my acne problems.

It is a product which makes sure that dryness is under control, since a lot of acne treatments contain alcohol which might otherwise cause acne. Alcohol can actually cause the acne to dry a lot, and while a lot of products are tough and powerful, they might lead to dryness and that is what you should prevent

because it might hurt in the long run because they might be stuck not eliminating them.

So a moisturizer can help make sure that alcohol-based products won’t cause acne because of persistent dryness and other irritants found in these things. so you can use it even if you get oily too easily, because it would not leave a slippery feeling after that. Besides, it does not have a bad smell, nor does it feel painful against open acne spots.

The skin around the acne was not as dry as before because it was able to reduce the dryness which might have been caused by the acne treatment, since it contained alcohol. The skin’s uneven, rough patches and areas were ...

• longer as obvious, though I admit they were still there. Maybe around 3 more months have passed since I successfully got rid of the acne and the persistent dryness. IN fact, the dryness was controlled well because it did not contain alcohol, anyway. It is indeed suited to those with oily skin. But I was using cleansing pads which were also alcohol-free, so lessening oil and sweat in the afternoon using these pads also helped a lot. I noticed that after using this moisturizer, my rough areas no longer as dry and rough, and it helped give you a fuller, more supple result which did not look any excessively dry at all.

This product can be used anytime, but I

like using it at night because like always I have more time at night - besides nighttime allows a deeper and soothing relaxation and longer time so the treatment will act on the skin all night while you are sleeping. It actually did not cause any serious irritation like blotches, pigmentation and redness on and around the acne scars and spots, but wile I rarely get them it feels nice to know that it is one of those products which did its work safely, minus any hype and other excessive claims, and lastly, it did not cause drying - but it did not leave slippery thin films, either. I like this product a lot and I think I will buy it again.

H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021417510228/k2311a029/2.9.11