Mustela High Protection Sun Lotion
  • Mustela High Protection Sun Lotion cost around $25 when I bought it online
  • I bought around 3 supplies, and I think it is one of the bests I used
  • I have not bought it before, but I like it when I began using it because it was waterproof, and it can protect you by up to 90 minutes
  • It did not feel softer or much better than the others I bought before, but I can say I don't have any complaints as I know that it does not feel as sticky as a few others I bought

• by sichome

Mustela High Protection Sun Lotion cost around $25 when I bought it online. I bought around 3 supplies, and I think it is one of the bests I used.

Obviously it was made to help you get protected well from the sun, because the sun has harmful rays which might cause burns and other complications. Well it was a sunscreen which can protect you from UVA and UVB, which might also cause premature aging. I have not bought it before, but I like it when I began using it because it was waterproof, and it can protect you by up to 90 minutes. It will not protect you all day so you have to use it after every 90 minutes. While that is a big negative point, I like it anyway because it did not feel too drying, but it did not feel too greasy either. Actually it did not have a soggy, sticky feeling so you can apply an even layer on the face and

have yourself protected from the sun when you go out. It hardly leaves a lot of residues, nor would it leave a sticky feeling.

Actually it did not have a strong scent, but you can say it had a scent anyway. It was only made to be applied on the face which was another negative point, but it would not lead to dryness and other complications like acne and blackheads. You can use it regardless of skin type. Using it, I felt quite comfortable because it hardly made me feel too greasy and sticky. It also felt light, and because of its thick consistency, it did not feel too soggy. It would not cause any mess at all because it hardly dripped from its container.

With this lotion, it felt just all right and nothing special. It did not feel softer or much better than the others I bought before, but I can say I don’t have any complaints as I know that it does not feel ...

• as sticky as a few others I bought. It also did not smell any bad. Since using this product, I can tell it does not have any big difference because it feels quite the same with other sunscreens I bought. But I like it because it is water-proof and so you can wear it even if you are under water, or even when you are in contact with water, by accident. It does not make you feel sticky afterwards, but I must admit is not as non-greasy as I thought. It actually felt okay but without any mess. However, it does not feel too mild because it may cause some tears in the eyes, but other than that, it does not cause burning, itching, redness and other types of reactions after using. I did not get any sunburn just from using it, and it does not feel any muddy during and after use. It feels quite light and not as heavy or oily as I thought.

I know

that a lot of sunscreens are like it and are not as harsh, but I like it because it can be used both on the body and the rest. You don’t have to use a separate lotion just for it because it won’t affect anything. I was having a few scars back then and thankfully, I did not have worse scarring and other problems like acne and blackheads. It also did not cause any pain on the open scars, and it did not feel too sticky also. I like that it contains a high SPF because it can therefore protect you from the sun on a higher level, and it lastly did not cause a heavy, oily feeling. I can sometimes feel a little too slippery, but you should just apply some powder if it can balance that feeling. I don’t know how it can help with aging because I am still young, but it is pretty effective as a treatment against burns and potential risks caused by these UVB and UVA.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021417400228/k2311a029/2.9.11