Eyebrowz Eyebrow Stencils  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe I started waxing and plucking at 12 years old
  • If you just go with your natural line and pluck all stray hairs as most magazines recommend, it does nothing for my brows
  • A few years back I read about the solution to my decades long problem, eyebrowz stencils

• by duckfan

My whole life I have struggled with big unruly brows. I believe I started waxing and plucking at 12 years old. My brows naturally grow straight across based on photos. It’s been so long that I have trouble remembering just how they looked. If you just go with your natural line and pluck all stray hairs as most magazines recommend, it does nothing for my brows. It just gives me a bushy flat brow that is trimmed but it has no shape. A few years back I read about the solution to my decades long problem, eyebrowz stencils.

Eyebrowz.com is the website where you can purchase these eyebrow stencils. It is a huge collection of high quality stencils that you can use to shape your

brows. They sell powders and accessories on the site as well, but while I have tried them and am happy with accessories, this review is of the stencils themselves.

What is so wonderful about the stencils is that you have literally hundreds of options of stencils to choose from. You can choose natural looking ones to enhance your own brows or choose to buy the stencils that are based on celebrities brows. I own a collection of both.

I find it lots of fun to change the shape of my brows every few months. I find these stencils to be very helpful in doing so. I own around 10 stencils at this time. They hold up for years, you can wash them with mild ...

• soap and the only part which does not hold up from lots of wear is the name written on them. Each one has a code based on the style written on it so you can reorder if needed but the words will fade with washing. This is really my only complaint, it does not effect the use of the stencil but it will make it hard to order another one if you need to. I have to say I have never had to reorder in the 10 years I have been using these.

I adore my stencils and recommend them to anyone. I use them mostly to trim my brows and to keep them within the stencil lines but I also use them when applying

brow powder. If you want a really nice brow, follow the directions, hold the stencil up to your brow in the morning when doing your makeup and apply some powder. The stencil does a great job of keeping the powder off of the rest of your face. My only complaint about this stencil is you cannot buy more at the store. You have to go online and buy them and then wait for them to come by mail.

The pros of these stencils: Lots of selections of types of brows to choose from.

The website is very friendly for ordering.

Easy to wash.

Stencils hold up for years.

The cons: stencils are hard to hold up onto your face to shape brows.

You can only buy these online and you cannot try before you buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021417230228/k2311a029/2.9.11