e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Filler
  • Anyways, I found this affordable eyebrow filler pencil that matched my eyebrows called e
  • I would recommend this eyebrow lifter and filler to anyone who had some overly waxed eyebrow mistakes as well to help make their eyebrows look a bit better
  • I wish you all the best with getting your eyebrows to look just the way you want them too

• by Soleil Robins

So I went to the hair salon and had my eyebrows waxed like I usually do to help keep my eyebrows looking there best, but this time my hair dresser wasn’t there so I had to go with the new girl. Lets just say my eyebrows didn’t get done right and they came out to thin and looking horrible. I was horrified. Anyways, I found this affordable eyebrow filler pencil that matched my eyebrows called e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Filler. I have to say it did help make my eyebrows look a little fuller and a bit better without looking too fake and drawn

on which is what I wanted and needed until my eyebrows grew back in.

The eyebrow lifter and filler is basically a two sided cosmetic pencil. One end is the brownish eyebrow color and the other end is an ivory color that helps conceal areas you don’t like. Anyways, I basically stuck to using the eyebrow pencil side. The ingredients the eyebrow lifter and filler was made from were beeswaxes, castor oils, minerals oils and some unnatural ingredients. The eyebrow pencil worked very well and wasn’t to oily or waxy and glided on very easily, but smudged a lot when I sweated.

Anyways, the way ...

• I used the eyebrow cosmetic pencil was by concealing the areas around my eyebrows I didn’t like such as the redness caused by the waxing. Then I took the brown eyebrow shaded end of the pencil and shaded my eyebrows in so they looked slightly thicker and fuller instead of so thin and unnatural. After my eyebrows looked a bit better, but I was so happy when my eyebrows grew back out again. Otherwise I wouldn’t have been without this eyebrow pencil at all because it really helps me feel a bit better about my overly waxed eyebrows.

I would recommend this eyebrow lifter and

filler to anyone who had some overly waxed eyebrow mistakes as well to help make their eyebrows look a bit better. I did think this eyebrow pencil was affordable and worth using to correct the mistake I needed it too. Hopefully I will not need this eyebrow pencil again, but just incase I will always have it on hand. I do hope your eyebrows don’t get overly waxed, but if they do and you turn to this eyebrow lifter and filler I do hope it works well for you. I wish you all the best with getting your eyebrows to look just the way you want them too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021417160228/k2311a029/2.9.11