e.l.f. Essentials Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm in Orange Crème
  • I found the lip balm to be very moisturizing and nourishing and I even like the natural nourishing ingredients in this lip balm
  • These ingredients are what help nourish and soften my lips right up naturally and help protect them from becoming dried out from the cold dry winter air which is one of the reason I love this natural lip balm so much
  • The way I like to apply this lip balm is by twisting the lip balm up until I can see it
  • I would recommend this orange crème lip balm to anyone looking for a natural lip balm that is affordable and effective for conditioning and softening the lips right up
  • I know my lips have never looked or felt better since I have been using this balm

• by Soleil Robins

Running out of my expensive lip balm was a real bummer because I have been on a really tight budget. So, instead I had to get a more affordable brand so I tried e.l.f. Essentials Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm in Orange Crème. I found the lip balm to be very moisturizing and nourishing and I even like the natural nourishing ingredients in this lip balm.

The natural nourishing ingredients in this orange crème lip balm are shea butter, mineral oil, vitamins, minerals, beeswax and essential oils. These ingredients are what help nourish and soften my lips right up naturally and help protect

them from becoming dried out from the cold dry winter air which is one of the reason I love this natural lip balm so much. The lip balm comes in a nice little twisty lip balm stick and is very easy to use. The lip balm itself is smooth and silky and glides onto my lips nicely without being to waxy or heavy or oily and greasy feeling.

The way I like to apply this lip balm is by twisting the lip balm up until I can see it. Then I rub the lip balm directly onto my lips until I have ...

• a nice even protective moisturizing nourishing layer of like balm on my lips. After I allow my lips to absorb in all the lip balm and than my lips are silky smooth. I usually like to apply this lip balm to my lips several times throughout the day and night to help keep my lips soft and silky smooth. This lip balm wears okay but it does wear off fast and absorbs really fast into my lips super fast.

and softening the lips right up. I know it works well for me so far and I think I will probably continue using it. I do hope those of you who try this lip balm like the flavor and the way it softens and protects your lips right up. I wish you all the best with getting and keeping your lips soft and beautiful. I know my lips have never looked or felt better since I have been using this balm. My boyfriend even likes to kiss my lips more often because he likes the sweetness of my lips and the scent of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021417120228/k2311a029/2.9.11