e.l.f. Essentials Eyelid Primer
  • I have been on a tight budget lately and I ran out of my liquid eye primer so I decided to try a more affordable one
  • The way I like to use the eye primer is by taking it and pulling the applicator brush out of the tube
  • I would recommend this light ivory eye primer to anyone with fair, pale, or light skin to help prep eyes for their eye makeup
  • I know it works well for me and I will always have some of this affordable eye primer on hand
  • I wish you all the best with getting beautiful bright glowing eyes instead of dull dark tired looking eyes

• by Soleil Robins

I have been on a tight budget lately and I ran out of my liquid eye primer so I decided to try a more affordable one. The eye primer I decided to use was the e.l.f. Essentials Eyelid Primer and I have to say it actually did a great job smoothing my eyelids and eye area out getting them ready for the eye makeup such as the eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.

The eye primer comes in a lip gloss like tube with an applicator brush. The eye primer is made from natural and unnatural ingredients for those of you

who are concerned about what are in your cosmetic products. The primer is a bright ivory light color that helps prepare the eyes for the eye makeup they are going to receive so the eye makeup can last longer on the eyes without wearing off. I must say this eye primer does just that an I am very pleased with this product.

The way I like to use the eye primer is by taking it and pulling the applicator brush out of the tube. Then I take the applicator with the liquid primer on it and I take my fingertip ...

• and dab a little primer onto it and than I dab the eye primer onto my eyelids and around my eye areas until my eyes are brighten up and smoothed out and ready for eye makeup. The eye primer is light and doesn’t cause any eye irritations at all. It doesn’t even clog my pores up and or cause any irritation. It even wears well and doesn’t rub off at all unless I take it off with a eye makeup remover. Once the eye primer is on and dried I take my eye makeup and apply it to my
        eyes. After my eyes look beautiful and young appearing and very bright instead of tired and dull.

I would recommend this light ivory eye primer to anyone with fair, pale, or light skin to help prep eyes for their eye makeup. I know it works well for me and I will always have some of this affordable eye primer on hand. I do hope those of you who try this eye primer out like the way it gets your eyes ready for makeup. I wish you all the best with getting beautiful bright glowing eyes instead of dull dark tired looking eyes.

e.l.f. Essentials Eyelid Primer
    Deanna Murphy says :

I loved Essentials eyelid Primer because it made my liner just glide on No clumps Easy to use also

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021417110228/k2311a029/2.9.11