e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brighter  » Cosmetics  »
  • Te way I like to use the eye brightening powder is by twisting the jar open and shaking a little of the powder directly onto a cosmetic brush
  • Anyways, I would recommend the eye brightening powder to anyone looking for a great natural product to help brighten up the dark circles under the eyes
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting your skin to look bright and glowing instead of dull and tired so you can look your best

• by Soleil Robins

Sometimes my eyes look very dark because of my dark circles. One of the cosmetic products I have been using lately to help brighten up my eyes are the e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brighter. It helps brighten up my eyes naturally so they don’t look so dark and tired. Sometimes I even like using it all over my face to help brighten it up a bit.

This mineral eye brightening powder comes in a small jar. It is a white peachy shimmering kind of mineral powder. The mineral powder is very soft and made from natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals, chamomile,

green tea and mulberry. This ingredients help brighten the eyes up while nourishing them and preventing them from aging which is one of the thing I really like about using this cosmetic product.

Te way I like to use the eye brightening powder is by twisting the jar open and shaking a little of the powder directly onto a cosmetic brush. Then I sweep the cosmetic brush with the mineral powdered all over my eye areas until my eyes are bright and glowing instead or dark and tired looking. When I use this shimmering powder on my face to help ...

• brighten it up I take out my cosmetic face brush and pour a little bit of the powder onto my brush and than swirl and brush it all over my face until my face looks a lot brighter instead of dull. The eye brightening powder is soft and light on my face and eyes and doesn’t cause any aggravation at all. I even find it helps prevent my face and skin from being oily and greasy which is a plus. However, this brightening mineral powder does wear off fast so I am always touching up which sucks.

Anyways, I would

recommend the eye brightening powder to anyone looking for a great natural product to help brighten up the dark circles under the eyes. It worked well for brightening up my eyes and face and I like to have it on hand for when I need to look bright and glowing instead of dull and tired. I do hope those of you who try this eye brightening powder like the way it works as well. I wish you all the best of luck with getting your skin to look bright and glowing instead of dull and tired so you can look your best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021417090228/k2311a029/2.9.11