Avalon Lavendar Organic Shaving Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • It comes in a large 8 ounce squeezable tube, which is actually pretty big for a shaving cream product I think
  • I also noticed that after about three weeks of use, the hair on my legs was finer and much thinner than it had been previously
  • I enjoyed not having to shave quite as often and enjoyed that the hair was not as obvious
  • I can definitely say that I have found the ingredients in the shaving cream to be very moisturizing and nourishing
  • I would recommend the avalon to others who do not mind and thinner consistency

• by webgirl40

Lately my sister has been on a big kick about organic cosmetics. One of her absolute favorite organic cosmetic products is Avalon Lavendar Moisturizing Shave Cream. I had the opportunity to use this prodcut when she gave me an extra tube that she had. It comes in a large 8 ounce squeezable tube, which is actually pretty big for a shaving cream product I think. I used the product for several weeks and I have to admit that the shaving cream did moisturize and nourish my skin very well. I also noticed that after about three weeks of use, the

hair on my legs was finer and much thinner than it had been previously. I enjoyed not having to shave quite as often and enjoyed that the hair was not as obvious.

This brand of organic shaving cream is made from all natural ingredients like aloe, shea butter, lavender oil and other vitamins and minerals that will help to nourish the skin while shaving. I can definitely say that I have found the ingredients in the shaving cream to be very moisturizing and nourishing.

I have found that when using this product it is a really good idea ...

• to wash and exfoliate the skin really well. The reason being is so that this product can nourish and moisturize the new healthy skin that is underneath the layer of dry dead skin that is removed by the exfoliating. This really help to give a great shave plus keep the skin healthy. The next part brings me to my main issue with this shaving cream. In order for me to get the coverage that I feel is adaquate it takes a relatively large amount of this product. This product has a consistency that is more like a lotion rather
        than a shaving cream. I would have preferred the consistency to be thicker and perhaps foam up better than it does.

Overall I really do like this product. However, I have since switched to a different shaving cream that has a better consistency. I get about the same results but with a much better consistency. The product I use now is skintimate, and it comes in a smaller can but, I do not use near as much. I would recommend the avalon to others who do not mind and thinner consistency. It works quite well and has a very pretty lavendar scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021416890128/k2311a029/2.9.11