Death Race 2 movie  » Movies  »
  • They are more interesting and more exciting than the deadly trail
  • It is true that Statham has that something that can’t be explain but Luke is a very good actor and I'm not disappointed at all

• by Brock

As any fan of Jason Statham I was reluctant to part 2 of the movie Death Race. I really do not understand why they felt the need to make another film on this theme. Well I have to say that I really liked Death Race 2 and I will explain why in this review.

Carl Lucas (Luke Goss ) arrives in prison after a robbery on a bank that does not go very good. From

there, Lucas gets to participate in the great contest Death Match a show known for its extreme violence.

As is expected, fights between prisoners happen. But because people are already bored of Death Match and a former Miss Universe would have done everything for ratings and advertising, the idea of Death Race is born, a deadly race in which the winner of five free rounds will regain his freedom.

What I liked very much was ...

• the story that somehow shows us death race’s history and mysterious Frankenstein who is in the first part. What surprised me in a pleasant manner were fight scenes between prisoners before they go on four wheels.

They are more interesting and more exciting than the deadly trail. Overall, the movie is a good action movie that manages to catch you and never get bored.

At least that was my feeling. Yes, the movie has many

dark sides.

Luke Goss makes a damn good job of replacing Statham. It is true that Statham has that something that can’t be explain but Luke is a very good actor and I’m not disappointed at all.

You saw him in sequels of Blade and Hellboy, but may have missed it because it was disguised as Nomak and Prince Naud. In conclusion if you want to see a pump up action movie then you can’t miss Death Race 2.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 119021416880128/k2311a029/2.9.11