Moove Pain Relief Gel  » Health  »
  • I remember that recently I had some joint pain in my ankles and due to that I suffered a lot of problems and I could not even walk properly, in those days I was the add about the Moove pain relief gel and I bought if for me and started using it
  • This is really a wonderful gel, and this is not a story and it is my own experience
  • I think all of us must have it at our home to be free of any kind of pains

• by sanath
      Moove pain relief gel is a very good ointment for joint pains and backache. Which is not at all costly compared to other products. I

remember that recently I had some joint pain in my ankles and due to that I suffered a lot of problems and I could not even walk properly, in those days I was the add about the Moove pain relief gel and I bought if for me and started using it. Just after ...

V.Swaminathan says :

re : I think all of us must have it at our home to be free of any kind of pains
Every night when i return home from work, i used have pain in ankle and back as well. i didn’t use volini cause my skin burned while using it. my wife used to use this and i thought of giving it a try. it gives a cooling sensation and voila pain might not go permanently but i can reduce its intensity.

V.Swaminathan says :

re : I think all of us must have it at our home to be free of any kind of pains
it is true, it might not vanish the pain but it can reduce its intensity

Shobana ponnurangam says :

I have used this ointment when I was in u.A.E .If we have a normal Sprain or pain due to normal reasons it definitely works and relieves our pain.but if you have serious issues with your pain kindly consult a doctor. Overall it’s a good pain reliever .thnks.

Kuldeep chopra says :

re : I think all of us must have it at our home to be free of any kind of pains
I applied moov on my knee and thigh areas. I got deep rashes all over and it is itching badly. 5 days have passed and it is still paining. Can someone suggest any remedy

Bikal Maharjan says :

Washing inner thighs with chamomile tea helps in reducing irritation and thus helps in treating rashes.

Galega says :

This is a clear case of allergic reaction. You did right by discontinuing it immediately. Now, I would suggest you to take an antihistamine medicine to get rid of irritation, itching and associated pain. You can take one tablet of Cetirizine for two days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342703141680431/k2311a0327/3.27.07